Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFour Dimensions Tournament EmptyFour Dimensions Tournament

more_horiz
Ok so ever since Arc-V got into the whole different dimension think, i've been thinking how cool that would be IRL. So why not have a tournament for that kind of thing? Also it would help people to find out which type of summoning they prefer.

So what would happen is that when people would sign up for the tournament they would say which dimension they are coming from  (for example  TheMan506, GMT-7 Dimension: XYZ) so pretty much the same but with just one more line. Now then that member can only use that dimensions summoning method (xyz members cant synchro and stuff). Now we'd also have a "Standard" dimension, for people who want to use ritual, pendulum, or a mix of them all. Now for the winner, you could like give them a reward as usual, but you could also give that persons dimension a small little reward (i don't know maybe like 20 DP? or something)

Also i'm thinking of two different ways matches could go. 1) We have random people from each dimension like a regular tournament or 2) We have each dimension duel within themselves (synchro duelist vs synchro) and do that till we have the top 4 of each dimension then have those guys duke it out.

I don't know if this could be a thing, I'm just spouting random thoughts right now. But if this does become a thing i can only think of one rule that is needed. No Meta decks, i think it would be far too unfair to all of the players if we used meta decks. Now that might be asking too much of everyone to make an original deck i don't know.

That's the basic idea of the whole thing, im sure that i missed some finer details, but i think it would be tremendous and fun if we did this kind of thing.

descriptionFour Dimensions Tournament EmptyRe: Four Dimensions Tournament

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42261p25-jv1391-new-dorm#401696

Also Concept Tournaments already exist too

more_horiz
We hosted similar tournament, we might also host it again next month: It's Concept Tournament. Jv linked it above.

descriptionFour Dimensions Tournament EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
well i feel pretty dumb now :p

more_horiz
@Roach shares that condition everytime, everywhere but he still breaths. so don't worry.

more_horiz
You shouldn't feel dump. Your idea was legit. We'll seek to host Concept tournament if able next month.

more_horiz
I will re host it. Roach faile last month lel

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply