Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

ProDecklist Tournament[FIN]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Etwizzy
Anzo
zactheking
Jv
8 posters

descriptionProDecklist Tournament[FIN] EmptyProDecklist Tournament[FIN]

more_horiz
ProDecklist Tournament[FIN] 1XAMnXe

Hello, and welcome to October Pro Decklists Tournament. Unlike in previous seasons, we'll be using this new method of approving Pro Decklists: Instead of having it tested by a Staff member, you now get to prove it worth yourself by playing it in a tournament.
Basically, you make a Decklist that isn't a "meta" deck. Something that could have easily become a meta itself IF the current meta decks didn't exist; something with potential. Then, you'll use your own Pro Decklist during the tournament where you play against other participants whom also using their own Pro Decklists. Top 2 of the event will have their Pro Decklist approved. The Winner Will get Rank-Up to the next Dorm. See this

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-seaosn-3#384869  
Note: There is going to be 1 or Maybe 2 Pro Decklists Tournament per month. Even if you couldn't win during this month you can always try again.

Rules:
1. Swiss Tournament; Match duels. 4 Rounds Before Top 2.
2. All duels are TCG+OCG. The Banlist is TCG October 2014.
3. A DC is a round-loss unless you have a clear field advantage. Will also be evaluated by the host.
4. META Decks, Tier 1, Final Countdown, Life Equalizer, Burn, Exodia, Jackpot 7, First Turn Win Decks Or Similar Decks are prohibited.
5. You must only use your ProDecklist during the tournament.
6. You could either post your Decklist Here.
7. The Host will Judge if your ProDecklist meets all the requirements or IF it don't, you Must\Can Send Another One.

Sign-up for the event like this:

Code:

Duel Academy name:
Dueling Network/YGO/DevPro Name:
Pro Decklist:
Time zone:

Rule Changes:

• A Screenshot of your Pro Decklist Must be posted here. It Must Have a Side Deck.
  • Before Round 1, You can Only Edit your Side Deck. The Main Deck Cannot Be Edited. After the Tournament Start You Cannot Edit it.

Why Can I Edit My Side Deck?

I allow to you to edit your Side Deck, because this is an "unusual Tournament". The Side Deck depends always of the format you are facing,you Must Edit your Post if you want change the Side Deck or you can either create a new reply.

Participants

Duel Academy Dueling Network Devpro| Ygopro
Jv391  Jv18 Jv1391
Dark Duelist Soul DarkDuelistSoulDuelAcademyDDS
AnzoMayrusMayrus
Dark Don
Don Charisma

zactheking
zmagr2

Atlus
Atlus
leet
RoachNavitas

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Swiss Cut: Final Standings

http://challonge.com/ob7q2bnx

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
ProDecklist Tournament[FIN] 7q9mZBX

After Anzo Vs Atlus, Where Atlus Won. It is Time to the real Final Match:

Atlus Vs Jv1391 

Deadline 30th October.

Regardless who will win Atlus and Jv1391 are the first Pro Decklist that will be Published (TOP2)

ATLUS won 2-1. END.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : FINISHED)

descriptionProDecklist Tournament[FIN] EmptyRe: ProDecklist Tournament[FIN]

more_horiz
if i join u can not share my deck to the public because nova knows my deck so just ask him for my deck 

more_horiz
You need to follow the sign-up process, Zac. If you don't want to post your deck you can PM the screenshot of your deck to Jv1391 instead. It's all mentioned in the Jv's post.

more_horiz
i will pm him when i can but if i win i don't want my deck going public because nova and myself don't want it 

descriptionProDecklist Tournament[FIN] EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
i will pm him when i can but if i win i don't want my deck going public because nova and myself don't want it 

From what I've gatherd from the old pro deck scene once the deck gets approved it gets posted with a description on how to use. So if you don't want your deck posted I wouldn't use it bud.

I myself have a good deck (non meta) what I built from scratch and enjoy playing with which I don't want to share. So I'm making a new deck to enter here.

more_horiz
ok then i'll make a deck like it that it 

more_horiz
The only way for your deck to be published is if you managed to reach top 2. Also, your logic is against the event's purpose lol if you don't like your decks seen by everyone then don't participate.

more_horiz
Duel Academy name:Jv1391
Dueling Network= Jv18
YgoPro Percival = ElShaddollElohim
Pro Decklist: DiDiDi - Difarento Dimenshon Dēmon
Time zone: GMT+2 (Italy Time)

ProDecklist Tournament[FIN] LrBUixc

Last edited by Jv1391 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Duel Academy name: Dark Duelist Soul
Dueling Network: DarkDuelistSoul
DevPro Name: DuelAcademyDDS
Time zone: GMT + 8
Pro Decklist: A Tribute to his Majesty

Monster[13]

3 Majesty's fiend
3 Archlord Kristya 
3 Vanity's Ruler
2 Gellenduo
1 Metaion the Timelord 
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh

Spell[22]

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Pot of Duality
3 Photon Sanctuary
3 The Monarchs Stormforth
3 Forbidden Lance
3 Forbidden Dress
2 Mausoleum of the Emperor
2 Terraforming  

Trap[5]

3 Royal Decree
1 Safe Zone
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

Side Deck

3 Mystical Space typhoon
3 Dark Bribe
2 XYZ Universe
2 Cyber Dragon
1 Soul Drain
1 Macro Cosmos
1 Dimensional Fissure 
1 Raigeki
1 Mind control

Extra Deck

1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1 Thunder End Dragon
1 Mermail Abyssgaios
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Tiras, Keeper of the Genesis 
1 Castel the Skyblaster 
1 Constellar Omega
1 Downerd Magician
1 Evilswarm Excition Knight 
1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 85: Crazy Box
1 Starleige Paladynamo 

Last edited by Dark Duelist Soul on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Okay DDS I accept your Anti-ProDecklist Deck xD
I made the image of your Deck, so that people can  know your cards (also I did it because the number of spells and traps is wrong)
ProDecklist Tournament[FIN] RVNr0T7

It  is a little unsportsmanlike to have some Decklists published and the others no, So  I do this changes:

Rule Changes:

[/i]

• A Screenshot of your Pro Decklist Must be posted here. It Must Have a Side Deck.
  • Before Round 1, You can Only Edit your Side Deck. The Main Deck Cannot Be Edited. After the Tournament Start You Cannot Edit it.

Why Can I Edit My Side Deck?

I allow to you to edit your Side Deck, because this is an "unusual Tournament". The Side Deck depends always of the format you are facing,you Must Edit your Post if you want change the Side Deck or you can either create a new reply.

more_horiz
Mine is almost ready for submission. But what I think should of happened is all the decks should of been kept a secret (Submit them to a designated person to make sure they fit abide by the rules) then it would of made it more fun by not knowing what your coming up against.

more_horiz
I agree with you, In a Normal Tournament it would be that way. But this is a Pro Decklist Tournament so at least you can be sure another one is not using your Pro Decklist. Also this way you can have an idea of what to Side Deck and what you will probably face from the start.
It is true that in a normal tournament you ignore your opponent's Deck at the first Match, but after that you can know it by asking or by seeing the Match xD
The original idea was Pm or Post them here, but to avoid people posting here and others PM. I prefer to make the Decklist Publics at all, Also the Public view can help the Host to reject the Deck or not.
Maybe the next tournament the Decklist will be only accepted via Pm Smile

more_horiz
We figured putting two options - PM and posting it here - would be more suitable. Members can pick what they feel comfortable towards.

Anyway, my Decklist is almost ready as well, I'm running some final tests before i submit.

more_horiz
Yes as Anzo Said you can PM or Post as you want. The importan is participate Smile come on we need at least 8 people. Inivtie other players or your friends to join the forum/event.

more_horiz
i will join but because i'm at school i'll pm u a prtsn of a word document with my deck in it 

more_horiz
DA Name: Dark Don
DN Name: Don Charisma
Time Zone: GMT +3 Baghdad
Pro Decklist: W.S.M

ProDecklist Tournament[FIN] 7yk3er10

more_horiz
Duel Academy name: Anzo
Dueling Network/YGO/DevPro Name: Mayrus
Pro Decklist: https://i.imgur.com/4esZJbn.png
Time zone: +3

more_horiz
da:zactheking
dn:zmagr2
decklist will be added either later or tomorrow 
tz:+10

more_horiz
@Anzo @Dark Don I Accept both. Also guys nice combos xD Anzo I loved Vampaia too :< but forgot about them. Dark Don nice built it is interesting.

@Zatch okay. I'll wait. So we have technically 5. At least other 3 to do the Tournament if we see people don't join this.

more_horiz
Dueling Network: Atlus
Devpro: leet
Pro Decklist: Chronomaly https://i.imgur.com/ZbPv8vt.png
Time zone: +2

Last edited by Atlus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ok Atlus, Also Roach too. I'll add you both to participants. When you have finished your Decklist, Post'em here xD

more_horiz
Cheers for adding me in bro Smile
I should have my deck ready to post later hopefully just trying to work out these last few kinks (I seem to be going sideways rather then forward lol) and try out a few other plays but just to let everyone know I'll be playing Gem-knight's.

more_horiz
Updated.

more_horiz
@Roach I had a Gem-Knight cool Decklist with Branch! and Gemini spammers :') Nice Days.
@Atlus. Okay Smile

more_horiz
ProDecklist Tournament[FIN] JRP9qkm
I rejected Zatch Deck because you both can recognize it is an H.A.T. Variant Deck. Also H.A.T. and its variants are considered Tier 1 by people and have WC2014 presence. So Zatcg try another one.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : img)

more_horiz
i sent u a pm jv of the changes i did  to my deck also i changed shark for drawing star

Last edited by zactheking on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:43 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add some thing)

more_horiz
Dude you going to have to make more then a few changes lol

more_horiz
@Roach, Yes I sended to him a PM. He doesn't catch what this event goals to. I said to him Artifacts + Wind-Up or Hands are meta. These 3 Archetypes cannot be join this. Zatch just use Non-Meta things, for example if you love Rank 5 you can use cyber Dragon Series. Also @Roach how it's going your Pro Decklist?

more_horiz
Ok sweet Wink Yeah my deck in ready now just ignore the side deck for the moment I just quickly threw it together to upload the deck.

ProDecklist Tournament[FIN] 2mquds4

more_horiz
most artifacts decks i see r shaddoll+artifacts deck anyway i have to see what type of deck i could use, ithink i mit make a hero deck or a cyber deck 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply