Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKamen Rider Gaim EmptyKamen Rider Gaim

more_horiz
Kamen Rider Gaim Kamen849

While not technically an anime, Gaim, the most recent installment of the Kamen Rider series, is actually written by Gen Urobuchi. Having written light novels (And, by loose association, the anime that are based on them) such as Black Lagoon, actual anime such as Puella Magi Madoka Magica and, my personal favorite, visual novels such as Saya no Uta, his dark nihilistic themes show through really brightly. Or darkly, as the case would have it.

I personally didn't expect it to work out particularly well, considering a lot of Kamen Rider's previous writing. (Looking at you Wizard.) I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised. With a particularly interesting villain and legitimately interesting twists that don't seem shoehorned, I've pretty much kept up with it from week to week (Along with Resha sentai ToQger) and unlike ToQger, it hasn't failed to keep my interest at every passing episode.

If anyone else has been keeping up with it or is interested in trying it, any thoughts on how it's progressed so far?

descriptionKamen Rider Gaim EmptyRe: Kamen Rider Gaim

more_horiz
I remember kamen rider from CW but i never got into it. Is it worth getting into? Hows the combat,plot,story line, and character development?

descriptionKamen Rider Gaim EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
It really depends on the series you watch. It's hit or miss. I've only seen a few, but out of the few that I've seen, Fourze is my favorite. Gaim comes in at a close second. Character development, as well as plot progression is really solid in both. I particularly enjoy the fight choreography in Gaim. OOO was alright, and so was Wizard to a point (Albiet boring at times. In all honesty, Wizard was sort of a letdown.) But yeah. In short, it's totally worth picking up if you don't mind something jampacked with action.

descriptionKamen Rider Gaim EmptyRe: Kamen Rider Gaim

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply