Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSpirit Reaper, X-Saber Airbellum And Gorz, Trag? EmptySpirit Reaper, X-Saber Airbellum And Gorz, Trag?

more_horiz
If i attacked with spirit reaper, x-saber airbellum and choosed a card to discard from my opponent hand and that card was gorz , trag can he summon it or the card will go to the grave?

descriptionSpirit Reaper, X-Saber Airbellum And Gorz, Trag? EmptyRe: Spirit Reaper, X-Saber Airbellum And Gorz, Trag?

more_horiz
Ok this's what's going to happen
You attack...Damage taken..You choose target...Opponent chains optional trigger effect of gorz.
So Gorz = Chain Link 2

So gorz is summoned and your target misses.

descriptionSpirit Reaper, X-Saber Airbellum And Gorz, Trag? EmptyRe: Spirit Reaper, X-Saber Airbellum And Gorz, Trag?

more_horiz
wrong EJ.

Reaper and Airbellum don't "target". They RANDOMLY discard a card. In KCVDS, the most common way is to pick a card in the opponent's hand, but it is technically supposed to be RANDOM. The card to be discarded gets chosen when the effect RESOLVES not when it activates. So, what you have is:

1. Spirit Reaper eff activates
2. Gorz/Trag chained
chain resolves backwards:
3. Gorz/Trag summoned
4. Reaper/Airbellum discards a random card.

more_horiz
My bad then as in KC...you let opponent target.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply