Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[News] New card : Lillybot (card) Empty[News] New card : Lillybot (card)

more_horiz
[News] New card : Lillybot (card) YgoNews

Dat Egg-looking Robot is a Card now,..

[News] New card : Lillybot (card) 300px-Lillybot-DRLG-EN-SR-1E

"Lillybot"
Monster
Light/Machine/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can target 1 "Orbital 7" in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position. Once per turn: You can Tribute any number of Machine-Type monsters; Special Summon an equal number of "Photon" and/or "Galaxy" monsters from your hand.

Man, Photon are getting more gud .-.

description[News] New card : Lillybot (card) EmptyRe: [News] New card : Lillybot (card)

more_horiz
So photons are getting a slightly less useful rabbit for galaxy eyes and the rest of his Xyz comrades can't wait.

WTF

description[News] New card : Lillybot (card) EmptyRe: [News] New card : Lillybot (card)

more_horiz
I see no "you cannot tribute this monster for its own effect"..

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
I see no "you cannot tribute this monster for its own effect"..

Exactly.
I only came cause I saw "Bot."

more_horiz
Came here to see raishion for that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply