Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Arc-V

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Black*5tar
BlackWarGreymon
Kyou
Amy Kool
Galaksii
AngelicMinaj
Heatnix
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
Centrik
Salader
Gremlin
Train Heartnet
17 posters

descriptionArc-V - Page 2 EmptyArc-V

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The pilot episode of the new Yu-Gi-Oh! series is out.

http://www.anime44.com/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-episode-1

descriptionArc-V - Page 2 EmptyRe: Arc-V

more_horiz
You watch this thing? lel

descriptionArc-V - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
You watch this thing? lel

Arc-V - Page 2 Tumblr_n930lh3ZL61rgagxfo1_r1_500
This dude is kewl

more_horiz
Yuya Yuto Yugo and Yu are the same parallel person xD

:'( Academia is Duel Academy from GX if you saw the ep 36.

they killed yuma @.@

more_horiz
That means what?
YGO animes aren't divided by time periods. Parallel dimensions madefaka.

more_horiz
It means Until GX and Maybe 5D's The timeline was the Same because of the Movie.

ZEXAL took place in the XYZ Dimension, In fact if you saw ZEXAL the only missing cards were the Synchro one in the DOJO.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duel_Sanctuary

BUT the Dojo show every ACE Card of protagonist EXCEPT the Duel\Signer Dragons: so After GX who is the "Fusion Dimension" there are the other Dimensions. for this reason evey dimension just had 1 type of Summon + Fusion. Fusion is the common link.

Also Yuya's Dimension can use all dimensions because Akaba Reo did something. Yuya's Dimension is the Pendulum Dimension.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
It means Until GX and Maybe 5D's The timeline was the Same because of the Movie.

ZEXAL took place in the XYZ Dimension, In fact if you saw ZEXAL the only missing cards were the Synchro one in the DOJO.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duel_Sanctuary

BUT the Dojo show every ACE Card of protagonist EXCEPT the Duel\Signer Dragons: so After GX who is the "Fusion Dimension" there are the other Dimensions. for this reason evey dimension just had 1 type of Summon + Fusion. Fusion is the common link.

Also Yuya's Dimension can use all dimensions because Akaba Reo did something. Yuya's Dimension is the Pendulum Dimension.

Yuya's dimension is Standard. It's the Center dimension that connects all those other dimensions and that's why it doesn't have only one summoning technique.

And the synchro Yuya would be a descendant from Yuesi in the Synchro dimension. Synchro isn't in fusion dimension (but hey the acad is xD)

And it ain't hard to declare bonds of time non-canon if they liked that.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Necro post, it's better to do it in a existing topic then a new one.

Has anyone watched the new ep of Arc-V? The dude performed sync, fusion and xyz against Yuuya and in the future Yuuya will be able to do more summons too (I think the pendulum made another Yuuya or a different dimension Yuuya appeared)

Double post
I can predict the future :3

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Necro post, it's better to do it in a existing topic then a new one.

Has anyone watched the new ep of Arc-V? The dude performed sync, fusion and xyz against Yuuya and in the future Yuuya will be able to do more summons too (I think the pendulum made another Yuuya or a different dimension Yuuya appeared)

Double post
I can predict the future :3

Yeah... @.@

more_horiz
You two should keep talking, you make me want to watch this series just to prove you wrong with this whole dimensions thingy.

What If I told you KONAMI doesn't think of time laps/dimensions at all? lol

I believe they just throw new things at us and let us do the thinking for them.

more_horiz
Lol, I agree I feel like half the time people dig deep or try to in maybe something shallow. What connects these shows are two things....getting more little kids to play and spend money, and for people who play to have more stuff to buy. Thats why Konami banlists tend to suck, and new archetypes tend to dominate. They let some archetypes die because they just like making quick stacks of cash and never bother to really go deep enough into what they have already created. With all that aside, I haven't really seen arc-v is it good? I loved 5'Ds and the original, never really got into GX tbh.

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
You two should keep talking, you make me want to watch this series just to prove you wrong with this whole dimensions thingy.

What If I told you KONAMI doesn't think of time laps/dimensions at all? lol

I believe they just throw new things at us and let us do the thinking for them.

The Xyz Dimension (エクシーズ次元 Ekushīzu Jigen) is a dimension in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL and Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, where nearly all Duelists use Xyz Monsters.[1] It is the main setting of ZEXAL. The city of Heartland was attacked by an army of Duelists from the Fusion Dimension's Academia[1], resulting in large amounts of its inhabitants being turned into cards. The survivors organized themselves into a resistance, counterattacking using the same method.[2]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Xyz_Dimension

The Fusion Dimension (融合次元 Yūgō Jigen) is a dimension in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, where nearly all Duelists use Fusion Monsters.[1] An organization in this dimension, the Academia, assaulted the Xyz Dimension, using an army of students to defeat the dimension's citizenry[1] and turn them into cards, considering the assault a "hunting game".[2] The Xyz survivors organized themselves into a resistance, counterattacking using the same method.[2]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Dimension

The Synchro Dimension (シンクロ次元 Shinkuro Jigen) is a dimension in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, where nearly all Duelists use Synchro Monsters.[1] It also appears that Turbo Dueling is still a thing there.[citation needed]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Dimension

more_horiz
Arc-V - Page 2 300?cb=20141222131118

Academia seems to be inspired from the Duel Academy (named "Duel Academia" in the original Japanese version) from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
Just as its members use Fusion Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh GX heavily focused on Fusion Summoning.
The members from Academia wear uniforms of the same colors of the dorms from Duel Academy: Slifer Red, Ra Yellow and Obelisk Blue.
Academia is located on an island just like Duel Academy was, and features a castle-esque base resembling the Obelisk Blue dorm.
The members of Academia seen invading Heartland City used copies of "Ancient Gear Knight", the "Ancient Gear" archetype having been first used in GX by Vellian Crowler.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Academia

more_horiz
Ok but if that is the case then why does each dimension not have a specific kind of summoning technique. If all share Kaiba Corp dueling system software, which was used to produce holograms, them evidently all must know of the existence of fusion monsters. Since Pegasus created the game, and ran industrial illusions, then all of them should then also share the same card creator origin. Since Kaiba invented holographic duel monsters and the "duel disk" while Pegasus was the main villain... The summoning techniques should exist in all realms. Perhaps the big question is that these are time passes, in which the game evolves and fads come out where new monster cards and summoning types are released, sorta like the real world. After all we must remember yugioh even in the yugioh world, is technically still just a card game, despite all the mystical parallels and bs with them.
Unless yugioh is far more complicated then we give it credit for, and the show is basically the movie Mr. Nobody, where someone has the option to invent a new card to change the game, and each arch shows one of the options or types of card he can technically create, or elaborate on (fusions).

more_horiz
As I said Fusion Summon was the only common Summon all Yugioh had. GX DM had fusion + ritual , 5d's had fusion, zexal had fusion + ritual.

more_horiz
That part I get, but either it is a time pass where each summoning type is a fad, or its just a dimension where an option for the creator of cards can alter what he makes. However the later makes little sense as deities and epic battles where monsters duke it out, like 5'Ds made it seem as though those monsters existed always as a syncro monster, how can deities be altered and their stories if they existed longer than than the game, even longer than the original ark.

more_horiz
omg omg omg

Yuuya turned bad-ass and OTK-ed xD

Arc-V - Page 2 B7nsIXXCEAEyOzi

more_horiz
Berserk Mode on. Yuya cannot control Dark Rebellion yet.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Berserk Mode on. Yuya cannot control Dark Rebellion yet.

That ain't the fault of Dark Rebellion.

He's just acquired (fused) Yuuto's power.

more_horiz
So when Hyugo and Ute entered in berserk mode were themselves choice? No ._.

The fact they showed up Ute doesn't mean anything because we saw how the dragons can control the owner

more_horiz
While they are in Berserk Mode, they are willing to harm or destroy their opponent in order to win the Duel. When they regain their senses, they generally have no knowledge of what happened while they were in Berserk Mode.[1][2] It first appeared during the Duel between Yuto and Yugo. When Yuto Xyz Summoned his "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon" and Yugo Synchro Summoned his "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon" their eyes glowed (Yuto's eyes glowed purple while Yugo's were green). After being reminded that he didn't want to hurt anyone by Yuya, Yuto came out of Berserk Mode, but then lost to Yugo a moment later.[1]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Berserk_Mode_%28ability%29

Yuya thought on Ute because of Dark Rebellion, He summoned Dark Rebellion. was the Dragon Desire.

more_horiz
Don't believe the wiki, nothing is official there.

And the look on their eyes isn't even alike, nor the behaviour. He resembled like seriousy Yuuto.

more_horiz
You will se that is the Dragon. such as pendulum and rebellion started to fight and resonance each other, also hyugo said clear wing can across dimensions and was him to brought him to standard.
and this is yugioh, card with personality and powers is the way.

more_horiz
"Beserk mode" yuuya sounds a bit boring. How about "Yami Yuuya"? Sounds so much cooler.

more_horiz
It doesn't look the same though. Eyes glowing part is different.
Nor anyone called it Berserk, call it what you want.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply