Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHelp and Rate EmptyHelp and Rate

more_horiz
I need some help with this deck. Constructive criticism is welcomed and please rate my deck for me. I will have a link to a picture of it right here (https://i.imgur.com/aYHM41O.png) and here is a list of cards.

Monsters- 21
-2x Breaker, The Magical Warrior
-2x Alchemist of Black Spells
-Blast Magician
-Buster Blader
-Chaos Sorceror
-Copycat
-Dark Magician Girl
-2x Skilled Dark Magician
-2x Dark Magician
-Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer
-2x Crusader Of Endymion
-Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of The Beginning
-2x The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion
-2x Magician's Valkyria

Spells- 11
-2x Secret Village of The Spellcasters
-Terraforming
-2x Polymerization
-Spell Absorption
-Mega Ton Magical Cannon
-Magical Blast
-Magical City Of Endymion
-Arcane Barrier

Traps- 8
-2x Hidden Spellbook
-2x Magician's Circle
-Starlight Road
-Waboku
-Bottomless Trap Hole
-Mirror Force

Side Deck- 10
-2x Swift Scarecrow
-Effect Veiler
-Battle Fader
-2x Safe Zone
-2x Summoner's Art
-2x Pitch-Black Power Stone

Extra Deck- 11
-Dark Paladin
-2x Supreme Arcanite Magician
-Stardust Dragon
-Number 11: Big Eye
-2x Number 104: Masquerade
-2x Alchemic Magician
-2x Downerd Magician

descriptionHelp and Rate EmptyRe: Help and Rate

more_horiz
Hmmm, looks like a nice and sturdy Spell Counter Chaos Deck.. Since that is what I see, I will offer opinions based on that.
One thing I recommend is: Dark Valkyria, it is a Gemini just like Crusader, and it combos quite well with it, so I personally would side deck it.
I also recommend either Siding Endymion the Master Magician, or main decking it in place of a Dark Magician.
As far as potential Synchros go, I suggest Arcanite Magician, Explosive Magician, or Temptest Magician as all gain good support via Spell Counters. And if it is a Spell Counter Deck, I say a good card to use is Spell Power Grasp.

And if you want just a "fun" combo to use:
run Slacker Magician, Downerd Magician, Rank - Up Magic Astral Force and Magi Magi Magician Gal. I don't really suggest it, but since this a Spellcaster deck, I felt the need to share it. It's a very hard combo to pull of, but it is fun, nothing more or less.

I don't if any of these help or not, but I just though I would give my two cents, I use to run Spell Counter Decks myself a few years ago.

descriptionHelp and Rate EmptyThank you

more_horiz
Thanks for the help. I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks again. Smile

descriptionHelp and Rate EmptyRe: Help and Rate

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply