Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionArticle of the Month (Starting Feb 2014) EmptyArticle of the Month (Starting Feb 2014)

more_horiz
In February I will be starting up a new type of competition. You may submit an article to me in an effort to participate in Article of the Month. Current Teachers, Moderators and Administrators cannot win this award (though they will be paid for their work).

Here's how it works.

At any time during the month, you can submit to me an article in PM. I will select the best article for the month and award the person who writes it 1000 DPs. In addition you may also be asked to join the Teachers if you win.

An article that meets my standards will be awarded 200 DPs and posted to the boards. An article that fails to meet my standards, alas, will get nothing.

Happy writing and good luck!

Note: Don't steal other people's work. I will not be happy.

descriptionArticle of the Month (Starting Feb 2014) EmptyRe: Article of the Month (Starting Feb 2014)

more_horiz
question time....

So , if i want to publish an article regardles of the DP i should send it to u , or this is just for fun and the DP ......

In other words can i post articles that are , maybe below ur minimum expetations without taking part of this new thing?

thank you.

descriptionArticle of the Month (Starting Feb 2014) EmptyRe: Article of the Month (Starting Feb 2014)

more_horiz
An article that meets my standards will be awarded 200 DPs and posted to the boards. An article that fails to meet my standards, alas, will get nothing
And what are your standards?

more_horiz
Students cannot typically post in the Article section.

more_horiz
ddeevviiss wrote:
question time....

So , if i want to publish an article regardles of the DP i should send it to u , or this is just for fun and the DP ......

In other words can i post articles that are , maybe below ur minimum expetations without taking part of this new thing?

thank you.

Unless you are a teacher, you wouldn't be able to post your articles on DA. This competition gives members who have not applied or perhaps were not members when the last wave of teachers were hired a chance to have their articles on display.

more_horiz
thanks for the answers.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply