Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Poll: New or old format for ToC?

+6
Centrik
Train Heartnet
Linda-Senpai
ALu
! High Dutchman Gianus
Jin Kazama
10 posters

pollWhich format do you want to play the ToC in?

September 2013
9%
January 2014
78%
Both
13%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionPoll: New or old format for ToC? EmptyPoll: New or old format for ToC?

more_horiz
Vote, and vote quickly.

descriptionPoll: New or old format for ToC? EmptyRe: Poll: New or old format for ToC?

more_horiz
-Voted Jan 14-

Didn't expect you do anything about this tbh...

Nice job.

descriptionPoll: New or old format for ToC? EmptyRe: Poll: New or old format for ToC?

more_horiz
I actually told ya to go for Jan. Balist, it will keep the tournament interesting and ACTUALLY active. I seriously wouldn't see you finishing this with the Sept. Banlist.

Keep it up.

more_horiz
IJS... I can see that January banned list is currently 8-0 for. I'll wait a little longer (up until the 17th) for votes. I know the banned list is VERY popular.

IF it is determined the majority wants Jan '14 banned list, I will delay one more week for everyone to change their decks and we will start R2 on the 24th. I will be extra generous given I know it's the holidays (and prior to Jan 1st when the banned list comes in effect) but in January expect this tournament to be in full swing.

I dislike waiting so long, but if more people are willing to enter with new banned list, so be it.

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:
I dislike waiting so long, but if more people are willing to enter with new banned list, so be it.

I respect that you don't want to delay the Tournament for too long, but I don't think that people will have proper Jan 14 decks until the format has officially changed.
Yes, we can test our decks on DN Unlimited and on YGO/DevPro, but the best decks (meta) of the new format won't be fully determined until a majority of the YGO players start playing this format and we can adjust accordingly, which will only really happen after the switch.

more_horiz
Jan 14 cuz nobody likes rulers

more_horiz
Indeed burn dem D*ck Riders to ash, voted for Jan 1st.

more_horiz
Both because I don't want to play Jan. Too lazy to update the deck but I don't want to make people chase and kill me.

more_horiz
-Jan 14-

I do not want to see:

Random Person#1: I will use Tidal eff k?

Random Person#2: wtf? You already used Tidal.....

Random Person#1: WTF??? NO I DIDNT YOU ARE JUST SCARED TO LOSE

Random Person#2: YOU ARE A NOOB I WILL WIN YOU WILL LOSE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Its madness, this proves my point lol.

more_horiz
Will be playing Dragon Rulers in January 2014. So voted Jan 2014 ;o

more_horiz
! High Dutchman Gianus wrote:
Jin Kazama wrote:
I respect that you don't want to delay the Tournament for too long, but I don't think that people will have proper Jan 14 decks until the format has officially changed.
Yes, we can test our decks on DN Unlimited and on YGO/DevPro, but the best decks (meta) of the new format won't be fully determined until a majority of the YGO players start playing this format and we can adjust accordingly, which will only really happen after the switch.

Then I suggest you start testing? The point isn't for everyone to come with the same deck, this tournament is a test of skill for old and new duelists alike. There aren't any tournaments between now and January 1st in this format.

Waiting until the meta's determined means we probably won't finish the tournament before the next banned list is announced, and I'm hedging my bets that it'll be completed before the next meta change.

more_horiz
Jin,why do you have to use Red font's ? They are unreadable >_>.
On Topic :
January 2014 (Because i find it interesting).

more_horiz
Skitnica wrote:
Jin,why do you have to use Red font's ? They are unreadable >_>.
On Topic :
January 2014 (Because i find it interesting).

It is noticeable.

more_horiz
Will we be continuing as planned using the Jan. list?

more_horiz
Unless someone makes around 30 alts... Yes. Jan1 banlist

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum