Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow Will You Use The New Cyber's?  EmptyHow Will You Use The New Cyber's?

more_horiz
A Cyber Dragon's Talk

Just like Lightsworn's, the new Cyber's was just released too. This makes Cyber's stronger than before a lot and also they now can attract all the duelists to play them. Well, let's take a look!

How Will You Use The New Cyber's?  CyberDragonCore-SD26-JP-SR

Cyber Dragon Core :

How Will You Use The New Cyber's?  002

Cyber Dragon Drei :

How Will You Use The New Cyber's?  CyberDragonNova-SD26-JP-UR

Cyber Dragon Nova :

How Will You Use The New Cyber's?  527205dz

Cyber Network :

How Will You Use The New Cyber's?  No-available-image

Cyber Repair Plant :

How will you use them properly? What are your new strategies and moves for these cards? Commence.

descriptionHow Will You Use The New Cyber's?  EmptyRe: How Will You Use The New Cyber's?

more_horiz
I actually posted about these new cards a month ago lol.... Anyway ya I got some plans.

descriptionHow Will You Use The New Cyber's?  EmptyRe: How Will You Use The New Cyber's?

more_horiz
Nope this is probably a different topic. This is a discussing topic if you look clearly :D

more_horiz
they are still bad just not as bad as they were

more_horiz
Cyber Dragon's extra deck support has really helped evolved the game with cards like Chimeratech and Overdrive Dragons, and the ability to use something like Power Nova Dragon with the ss power it has can possibly shake up some new combinations. I might have to start testing Cyber Dragons.

more_horiz
Cybers are primarily Dragons. I cannot use dragons, even if they are just robots... so no. Sad

more_horiz
you cant use anything with dragon in its name?

more_horiz
Sir wrote:
they are still bad just not as bad as they were

This is sadly true; i tried them out.

more_horiz
Fusion support? In Zexal era? Oh Shit
Cybers aren't fast enough still. They're still based around a single card. But hey, Cyber Eltanin is fun. Cyber Netwoork.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
They're still based around a single card.

Most of them take the name of that one card. xD

I like the sound of the cards in terms of making the deck function better. But, as is the way with many things, it's probably better in theory than in practice.

more_horiz
No one here have tested them before saying they're bad? I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, though.

I've tried them, and they obviously have issues if we compared it's speed with the meta decks of now, but the potential to OTK is ridiculous, but it handles itself well with incredible deck thinning power. Cyber Network is essential in this deck, and using the basic Overload Fusion and Power Bond, you can do some terrible damage--- limiter removal? frosting on the cake. Why? thanks to Drei, Limiter Removal's destruction effect can be subdued.

The new Xyz card is really versatile. It activates it's effect from hand or field, and usually you want some of them to be in the graveyard for it to bring them back, attack and then be consumed. That alone, under perfect circumstances, yields 7300 damage without any added effects.

Added to all of this, it can bring Rank 5s pretty easily. Tiras and Volcasaurus are always a plus.

more_horiz
What Heatnix said. Now hail the Cyber's!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply