Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiongravekeepers update Emptygravekeepers update

more_horiz
seeing as dn updated a week or so ago giving us a few more Gk's cards where they really worth having

theres only 1  i can see having deck potential

The one being

gravekeepers update PR13-EN283-Gravekeeper’s-Disciple-85646474

anyone else think there update wasn't really that good?

descriptiongravekeepers update EmptyRe: gravekeepers update

more_horiz
So hardcore :> Cute girl over there with good effect. More easier to get Gravekeeper's Spy.

more_horiz
I think the update will see many plays with GK's. As far as I saw, this update opens up new lockdown plays to slow down the game, and once you slow it down your opponent has to get through the multiple obstacles to take the leading again. I mean just look at the new cards, along with Necrovalley presence it is hard to deal with GKs. Many new ways to thin the deck, wreckage cards like Royal Tribute out of no where, Shaman being able to be summoned through Spy and Disciple to protect Valley, Ambusher being able to abuse opp graveyard + Descedant will now abuse him to destroy a card then ambusher will get you necrovalley again etc etc. Simply awesome lol.Combine that with some awesome XYZ options and tech cards such as Malefic Cyber End lol, this archetype can be played in multiple ways but I believe people will find a suitable way to play them competitively. I mean it is a deck that has many options to lockdown your opponent having that antimeta style with Shrine and Necrovalley while Descendant and others make sure they can erase problems in the field while also being able to deal high damage because of increase in ATK by necrovalley, GKs now have good support to move on at least to the extent that you can play them again.

I am not playing anymore but if I see more potential in these I might return to test this deck out since this is my no1 archetype since I started playing back then in 2003 lol.

more_horiz
Amy, just play YGOPro vs the dumb AI to entertain yourself playing random, fun decks.

Also, what's up with the art? It looks off compared to the rest of the Gravekeepers. This one looks shinier, more animeish.

That's my critique, the art of the card.

more_horiz
LoL when I playtest, I usually go build a fun deck and beat bunch of pro players. People still want that Gishki fun deck of mine that has beaten many of my friends with my bare hands :D

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Amy, just play YGOPro vs the dumb AI to entertain yourself playing random, fun decks.

Also, what's up with the art? It looks off compared to the rest of the Gravekeepers. This one looks shinier, more animeish.

That's my critique, the art of the card.

Yes, I know, right? It looks too.....manga.

@Amy Give me your deck :>

more_horiz
GK's got best expansion cards they could , shaman is just a silly card. Creates a perfect lock-down is so hard to get rid of it.I can see this deck as the best stun deck of next format.

more_horiz
Or there will be a new generation of Dragon Ruler's that even break the lock-down decks.

more_horiz
Another rulers format ? My heart wont be able to take that. Hope they kill them !!

more_horiz
Don't worry, mama's gonna make a great GK recipe and dragon rulers gonna be dragon baked slaves :D AKA GK food! Razz

more_horiz
good thought dragon ruler scrubs need to be taught a lesson xD

more_horiz
GK's can kill Ruler's easily. That's why they use this archetype for competitive playing.

more_horiz
I think I am gonna duel again lol. I SIMPLY LOVE GKS MORE THAN ANY YGO CARDS LOL:

more_horiz
Nice that you're going to duel again. But how about Gishki's? D:

more_horiz
oh mama's gonna use them again and get you a nice view on awesomeness Smile

more_horiz
new gk support is OP

cant stop Worms tho

more_horiz
Cant stop Worms tho.
They can annihilate Worms Ny gravekeepers update 1340172615 .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply