Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat's your plan? EmptyWhat's your plan?

more_horiz
ON USING THE NEW LIGHTSWORN'S!

That's right. 3 new supports for Lightsworn's was released and finally they made it to DN. Now I can enjoy sitting around and fixing my Lightsworn's deck. So how do you think about them? Let's take a look.

Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden

What's your plan? MinervaLightswornMaiden-DS14-L-JP-UR

Code:

When this card is Normal Summoned: Add from your Deck to your hand, 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type monster whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard. When this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

Raiden, Lightsworn Assailant

What's your plan? RaidenLightswornAssailant-DS14-L-JP-UR

Code:

During your Main Phase: You can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then if a "Lightsworn" monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard by this effect, this card gains 200 ATK until your opponent's End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Raiden, Lightsworn Assailant" once per turn. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

And the last one:

Michael, Lightsworn Ark

What's your plan? MichaelLightswornArk-DS14-L-JP-EScR

Code:

1 Tuner + 1 or more LIGHT non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points, then target 1 card on the field; banish that target. When this card is destroyed: You can target any number of other "Lightsworn" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, gain 300 Life Points for each card returned. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

By looking at this, have any of you guys thought of some new, cool strategies or combos? Leave your thoughts below. That would help me a lot on building my deck :D For now, COMMENCE.

descriptionWhat's your plan? EmptyRe: What's your plan?

more_horiz
Well, it seems that now Lightsworns have a way to not deck out straight away, and gain some life points in the process. Trust me when I say this, I have seen many Lightsworn users lose simply because they were facing an opponent that stalled them too long.
Also, I know one of those first two is a tuner. Which one is it? The first one?

more_horiz
Both. And I know that feel bro. That feel when my opponent stalls for too long.

What's your plan? Fe3

Any ideas how to use these cards yet?

Last edited by Whitney on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I'll have to think on it. Gotta go to school and whatnot. I'm sure I'll have something by the time I get back though. A few thoughts are brewing.

more_horiz
Maiden and Assailant are both tuners...
My plan for tonight is to get drunk.
And for these cards well , idk i think imma play 2 Synchros 1 Maiden and 2 Assailant (That thing milling wolf = OP).

more_horiz
I don't know what you're talking about, suxy skit.

more_horiz
Raiden is better. Mills 2 in main phase to make deck faster, and is level 4. Lumina can summon it for an instant michael. Maiden isn't as good, although still useful. The search will rarely amount to anything, unless you have 7 different LS in grave and can instantly own with a free diabolos. The free mill upon milling, however, almost makes it worth running more. I'd say 2 of each, and 2 plagues, should cover all neccesary tuning stuff, and some ratio of black rose:michael that would be decided on trying stuff out. I'm surprised Konami haven't made LS more broke through some spell that activates upon being sent to grave like ojamagic but from deck instead. Some kind of reborn would be nice. And OP. But nice.

more_horiz
they can make Ancient Sacred Wyern for easy OTK

more_horiz
Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
they can make Ancient Sacred Wyern for easy OTK

JD, clear field, summon lumina and use to summon another lumina and raiden, synch lumina and raiden for wyvern.

JD attack 3000, lumina for 1000, so if your LP are at least 2000 higher at this point then wyvern wins. Problem is, that that lumina would be necceasary. Since JD clear costs 1000, even with JD attacking first alongside wyvern they'd be on 900. Regardless, full field clear and something great for OTKs makes a strong combo.

more_horiz
Too stronk, but getting Lumina and Raiden in the Graveyard at the same time depends on the luck, but I think with this new assailant's effect which can mill 4 cards in one turn we should get them in no time.

And I don't even know what I'm talking about.

more_horiz
Bump. Need more moves :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply