Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYCS Italy 1st Place EmptyYCS Italy 1st Place

more_horiz
Geargia Karakuria
YCS Italy 1st Place YDDuUGY
Due to the occurrence of there being only one clear cut tier one deck(Dragon Rulers) it is very common for these decks to top most events, and see the most play, but after the result of this YCS, and other events there seems to be a rise of different decks topping, and catching people off guard. As the winner of YCS Italy Sam Pedigo did with his Geargia Karakuri deck.
Decklist :

Personally I thought it was a much different take on Geargia Karakuri then the normal lineup, because he decided to main deck his side deck options against Dragon Rulers such as imperial iron wall, gozen match, and soul drain. That isn't even including his severe lack of spells.
So tell me what you think of this deck, and the YCS overall.

Last edited by Spade on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionYCS Italy 1st Place EmptyRe: YCS Italy 1st Place

more_horiz
I don't get it. The deck seems to be done without much effort, or I just can't think like him.

more_horiz
Well there was an estimated amount of over 1,300 people at this ycs, and out of the top 32 21 of those decks were Dragon Rulers lol.

more_horiz
Spade wrote:
Well there was an estimated amount of over 1,300 people at this ycs, and out of the top 32 21 of those decks were Dragon Rulers lol.

Seemed legit.

more_horiz
Imo he was just lucky lol

more_horiz
Can't be that lucky. Must have cheted.

more_horiz
Where is the decklist Sad ? I was looking forward for it Sad.

more_horiz
Have you pressed the Spoiler saying DECKLIST?

more_horiz
Yes,and i give me a DN screenshot.
That's deck-screen shot , how am i going to netdeck it when i dunno 1/2 of the cards there ?

more_horiz
Lol those are common cards e.e How can you not remember them?

more_horiz
Common cards?I just started playing this game.Dunno what that is.

more_horiz
Oh suxy skit.....Let me get your Skype and I will send you the decklist.

more_horiz
But what about my brothers and sisters noobs?Who is going to PM the decklist to them?

more_horiz
You can send it to them. Now, stop trolling, suxy skit e.e

more_horiz
Trolling,honey this isn't even a worm up ...

more_horiz
Any more questions?

more_horiz
Whitney wrote:

I'm sorry how is triple Gozen Match and Double Imperial Iron Wall cheating? Flip open Gozen match game 1 ok they double blaster your ONE threat you still have 5. Might I remind you many people don't main MST in Dragon Rulers since they think they will have all the answers and Double blaster too strong. Whereas he just had answers to all of there plays so no one could go for draccosack or even touch there extra deck. Everyone is like OH Dragon Rulers are the best deck but when other decks do well at an event y'all are like he cheated. But then when you see Dragons you're like OH he won cause he is using Dragons. But when you see these decks do well you assume he is cheating? That's cool bro...... Nice logic you got there.

more_horiz
Karakuri doesn't need much spells to make plays, he simply realized the only deck he should be worried about is Dragon Rulerz, so he mained cards against them. Other than than his usual Karakuri Gergia combo can handle other decks. Brilliant.

more_horiz
Whatup Nab wrote:
Whitney wrote:

I'm sorry how is triple Gozen Match and Double Imperial Iron Wall cheating? Flip open Gozen match game 1 ok they double blaster your ONE threat you still have 5. Might I remind you many people don't main MST in Dragon Rulers since they think they will have all the answers and Double blaster too strong. Whereas he just had answers to all of there plays so no one could go for draccosack or even touch there extra deck. Everyone is like OH Dragon Rulers are the best deck but when other decks do well at an event y'all are like he cheated. But then when you see Dragons you're like OH he won cause he is using Dragons. But when you see these decks do well you assume he is cheating? That's cool bro...... Nice logic you got there.

I posted the gameplay. Staph talking about my logic ;w;

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply