Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFinding people to play Minecraft. EmptyFinding people to play Minecraft.

more_horiz
Come come, guys. Put your Skype on your posts so I can make a group.

descriptionFinding people to play Minecraft. EmptyRe: Finding people to play Minecraft.

more_horiz
I almost bought a copy of that game, then i got a pixel to the knee.

descriptionFinding people to play Minecraft. EmptyRe: Finding people to play Minecraft.

more_horiz
skype is nick.malavenda

goofy smiling kid.

more_horiz
Monkey D. Anzo wrote:
I almost bought a copy of that game, then i got a pixel to the knee.

Just pirate everything and you're good :T I can give you the cracked launcher.

The Doctor wrote:
skype is nick.malavenda

goofy smiling kid.

Added. Goofy? DDD: Okay...........................

more_horiz
Drop me in.

Skype is ezekeil42

It should be the raven

more_horiz
3 people joined. More more more more more more more more more more.

more_horiz
Well I might play sometimes...

valerijsjuskans

more_horiz
Okay then, PM me the link.

more_horiz
Sent. If that launcher doesn't work then I will let you try some more others after that if none of them works your computer will be full of sh*ts and you will have to backup everything.

more_horiz
It works.

add me: anmar_wolffy

more_horiz
Added all. We now have: Anzo, Badger, Eze, Sokol.

more_horiz
la bump.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply