Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPlay Dueling Network Using Gamepad! EmptyPlay Dueling Network Using Gamepad!

more_horiz
Yes you heard it , playing DN using a GAMEPAD !!
How's that possible you may ask?Ther's a little (really little) program called JoyToKey with it you can map your mouse/keyboard on your gamepad.
 How to:
1. Download JoyToKey from http://joytokey.net/ and copy it to your hard drive.
2. Download my configuration file from here and copy it to JoyToKey's root folder.

That's it,all you have to do now is to start it and get used to it.Happy "gaming" Wink.

descriptionPlay Dueling Network Using Gamepad! EmptyRe: Play Dueling Network Using Gamepad!

more_horiz
Get on my level, I could play DN on my mobile phone if I wanted to Wink

descriptionPlay Dueling Network Using Gamepad! EmptyRe: Play Dueling Network Using Gamepad!

more_horiz
My mobile can't even connect to internet...

more_horiz
My mobile doesn't even know what Phone calls are

more_horiz
My mobile thinks he's a human.

more_horiz
My topic got off-topic ._..

more_horiz
My internet doens't even know how to phone.

more_horiz
My phone works only for texting and calling, but at least it is unbreakable :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply