Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPixiv's 8 out of 10 Characters! EmptyPixiv's 8 out of 10 Characters!

more_horiz
Pixiv's 8 out of 10 Characters! CHACXZQ

Post if you know the character and comment!

Template :

descriptionPixiv's 8 out of 10 Characters! EmptyRe: Pixiv's 8 out of 10 Characters!

more_horiz
Are we just listing them?

Yuyuko Saigyouji
Nico Robin
Izumi Curtis
Genkai
Akiza Izinski
Ruby
Professor Elvin Gadd
Ansem the Wise
Ziggs
Fawful

descriptionPixiv's 8 out of 10 Characters! EmptyRe: Pixiv's 8 out of 10 Characters!

more_horiz
Well, that's 10 out of 10.

You don't have to just list them, talk about them if you'd like.

Kinda surprised you guessed them all though, especially with Yuyuko since it's rare to find someone who knows Touhou.

more_horiz
That's one of the few I DIDN'T know, actually. I'm just demonic with google.
I basically knew the rest, just looked up spelling.

If I have to talk about them, I can mention like two.

Ruby: Pokemon. All that needs to be said :3
Izumi Curtis: The most badass one on there.

I can totally see people making a game out of this BTW. Whoever guesses all of the previous ones makes a new list (maybe only like five characters).

Wanna give it a shot perhaps?

more_horiz
Sure, you're welcome to try to do so.

Also, that particular Ruby is the Pokémon Adventure Manga incarnation. Hidden awesome from start, full-blown awesome at finish.

And when ghosts gather around a campfire, they tell stories of Izumi Curtis.

Best. Housewife. EVER.

more_horiz
Pixiv's 8 out of 10 Characters! UDpBXHc

There you go.

I made it pretty difficult, on some of them.

Since I'm VERY certain that nobody will be able to figure out the fourth one right off the bat, I'll give you a hint.
The name of what he is in is in my previous sentence.

more_horiz
Well, the goal of the game isn't trying to make it difficult, more along the lines of posting your favorites.

Anyways, I recognize Shiron from Legendz and I believe that's Ridley from Metroid.

more_horiz
I know. I just feel like I made it difficult.

Also,

Jain vi Bookshelvia wrote:
Anyways, I recognize Shiron from Legendz and I believe that's Ridley from Metroid.

I love you o-o

No homo.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply