Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPost what you think is worse than the above EmptyPost what you think is worse than the above

more_horiz
Just post a pic of what u think is worse (As in unbearable, etc.) than the above

I'll start:

Post what you think is worse than the above 4kids-entertainment-logo

descriptionPost what you think is worse than the above EmptyRe: Post what you think is worse than the above

more_horiz
I am not sure if this thread will work out. We will see.

descriptionPost what you think is worse than the above EmptyRe: Post what you think is worse than the above

more_horiz
Mid-life crisis.

more_horiz
gotta post a picture of it alikaey apparently you dont want to break the rules do you?

more_horiz
http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/CEO-Midlife-Crisis.gif

I'm just combining the idea. Not sure if the picture, or the actual humor inside is worse than the above image.

more_horiz
Post what you think is worse than the above H07326B21

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply