Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables EmptyNew In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables

more_horiz
Yep, Syllable archetypes will get one of the most broken search cards I've ever seen

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Onomatopoeia

New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables Onomatopoeia-LVAL-JP-OP

Effect :

Yes, that's right. It's a DOUBLE searcher, being balanced only by making u sending a card in your hand to the grave.

Admit it. You never saw this coming, did you?

How I feel: Carlton Dance New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 

descriptionNew In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables EmptyRe: New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables

more_horiz
The main implication of this is that someone with any one of gagaga magician, gagaga girl and gagagawind could use this and add the other two. They would then have instant access to any generic or spellcaster Xyz of levels 1-8.

If you don't mind missing out on a battle phase, you could simply add gagaga magician and gagaga child.

descriptionNew In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables EmptyRe: New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables

more_horiz
I love the name <3

more_horiz
Vector wrote:
Yep, Syllable archetypes will get one of the most broken search cards I've ever seen

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Onomatopoeia

New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables Onomatopoeia-LVAL-JP-OP

Effect:
Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; choose up to 2 cards of the following to add from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Onomatopoeia" per turn.
● "Zubaba" monsters.
● "Gagaga" monsters.
● "Gogogo" monsters.
● "Dododo" monsters.

Yes, that's right. It's a DOUBLE searcher, being balanced only by making u sending a card in your hand to the grave.

Admit it. You never saw this coming, did you?

How I feel: Carlton Dance New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 New In LVAL: Double searcher for Syllables 1802729531 

If this is really how you feel then your drunk. barely anyone uses Gagaga this card will make you use it? I bet not.

more_horiz
"Gagaga" monsters.
"Gogogo" monsters.
They gonna be playable coz of this e_e ... especialy Gogogo Smile .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply