Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBreast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them? EmptyBreast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them?

more_horiz
Its Breast Cancer Awareness month. Im not really serious about stuff here on DA but for a while now i have been a strong supporter of BCA. Anyone that really knows me and remembers, i pretty much make this post on every forum I frequently visit every year. This is a very serious subject. Male or female should be aware of how common this form of cancer is and how important it is to get checked.

If your a male and you have a close female friend, ask them if they have recently had a screening. And if your a female, it never hurts to go get a check.

If you support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month like i do wear one of these in your signature.

Breast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them? Album_pic

Breast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them? Breast-Cancer-support-the-boobs

Breast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them? 200g34

Breast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them? I4w15

for more info about BCA please visit
http://www.nbcam.org/

descriptionBreast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them? EmptyRe: Breast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them?

more_horiz
I got you bruh.

descriptionBreast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them? EmptyRe: Breast.....Boobs .....Tits .... how much do you love them?

more_horiz
Great post this is. Can I share the post to my friends? I can help :D

more_horiz
I gots you

more_horiz
I thought this topic was going to be more about expressing how much we love
(. Y .)

But go BCA!

Last edited by ! High Dutchman Gianus on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The tits came out wrong... <That came out wrong ._.)

more_horiz
Gotcha bro

more_horiz
thanks fpr yalls support :D

more_horiz
Oh... So that's why that I<3boobies thing is everywhere... I gotchu.
Time to hunt for dem cells.

more_horiz
Boobs O_O .
Got your point man :d .

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
I support tits

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply