Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSoul Absorption EmptySoul Absorption

more_horiz
Soul Absorption SoulAbsorptionIOC-NA-C-1E

Each time a card is removed from play, the controller of this card increases his/her Life Points by 500 points.
----

I was dueling a fellow duelist of mine and when I had soul absorption on the field, he/she got a card removed from play. According to my fellow duelist, I was told that if his/her card gets removed from play, he/she gets the 500 Life Points and not I, the controller of the Soul Absorption. Yet, according to a judge at my nearby locals (towns away haha), I was told I get the 500 Life Points since it says "Each time a card is removed from play, the controller of this card..." which I would assume the controller of the "Soul Absorption" card. Can someone tell me, which one of us is right? Hopefully I lost a duel due to good ruling.

descriptionSoul Absorption EmptyRe: Soul Absorption

more_horiz
Well i thik you are right since the card says the controler of this card...

more_horiz
you get 500 if it said the controler of the card removed gets 500 then he can get so final and good answer is that you get it if you controll soul absobtion

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply