Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionInteresting Moments with Gagagas EmptyInteresting Moments with Gagagas

more_horiz
So, I played around with my Gagaga deck on DN. While I was doing very well with it, I stumbled across a couple of interesting moments that I think I should share with you guys

First, I dueled against Dragon Rulers and I was able to discover a powerful new combo with a fairly recent monster: Mechequipped Angineer

Spoiler :

Gagaga Cowboy is a great card, but chances are your opponent will dispatch on his/her next turn. Angineer can keep that from happening, as it can use its effect to render Cowboy invulnerable until your next turn. In the case shown above, this combo saved Cowboy from an attack from Blaster, making it able to kill Blaster on my next turn.

This duel is also worth sharing, because, if you haven't noticed before, I played against DRAGON RULERS, one of the worst threats last format. And I was holding my own well against it, even having greater card advantage for the majority of the duel, although I only lost due to disconnection (Interesting Moments with Gagagas 692615957). So although Dragon Rulers are still a popular and strong deck today (even winning YCS Toronto), The September 2013 banlist really did make them easier to contend with, even with rogue decks. This duel is solid proof of that.

The other thing  I wanted you to see was a really hilarious win of mine:

Spoiler :

In case you haven't noticed, my opponent unintentionally gave me the win when he used destructotron's effect to wipe out my backrow (which was otherwise useless), but i chained MST to his Brain Research Lab, which he so thoughtfully out a counter on to pay for destructrotron. with only 1000 LP left, Lab's backfire finished him. Just for something more hilarious, for the entire match itself, it seemed that each time he play Lab, I always had some card to destroy it. Interesting Moments with Gagagas 1151057309 

descriptionInteresting Moments with Gagagas EmptyRe: Interesting Moments with Gagagas

more_horiz
this whole post was invalid after the second sentence where you said you were doing good, thats impossible. After i saw that there was no point to read any further
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply