Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPlaying At My Locals (OMG My face and please watch) EmptyPlaying At My Locals (OMG My face and please watch)

more_horiz

Enjoy and remember to like, comment and subscribe.

descriptionPlaying At My Locals (OMG My face and please watch) EmptyRe: Playing At My Locals (OMG My face and please watch)

more_horiz
Fluff what kind of game is this ??? Razz

descriptionPlaying At My Locals (OMG My face and please watch) EmptyRe: Playing At My Locals (OMG My face and please watch)

more_horiz
DarkParadigm wrote:
Fluff what kind of game is this ???
Cardfight!! Vanguard

more_horiz
Oh ok, thanks Olan :D

more_horiz
If I only remembered how to Vanguard ._.

Also, Fluff, which of the 2 are you?

more_horiz
I'm the one on the left. The one who does the intro.

more_horiz
Now I know what you look like!

Pedoface! P_p :

I should stop doing this ._.

more_horiz
Yeah you do, my face is beautiful I know.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply