Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCleaning field combo EmptyCleaning field combo

more_horiz
i never used this combo cuz i havent done a deck for it but here is one

Jiu jitsu master ( in def) + mist body + staunch defender ( battle mania )

it works againts anything ,but its a defensive tactic ( u can stronger it with solemn judgment)

descriptionCleaning field combo EmptyRe: Cleaning field combo

more_horiz
WooW
Really Nice Combo
But MST , Heavy storm , Fissure Can Stop it Razz

But Nice one :D

more_horiz
Defensive combos like that don't work well in actual duels. This one especially doesn't work well because it is susceptible to both monster destruction effects and s/t destruction effects. This is also using 3 cards to clear the field, whereas there are many combos that can bring out Black Rose Dragon that use only 1 or 2 cards. Judgment Dragon also does the same thing without using a bunch of cards. Lastly, the other problem with this combo is that it uses Mist Body and Battle Mania / Staunch Defender . . . and all of these cards have a very good chance of being dead draws outside of the combo.

more_horiz
:D dont wanna prove that im right cuz u know.. every duel is a new challenge, a new battle, a new situation.. its a combo that can be used is a certain situation...its not a strategy Smile)

here is something new... FTK

needed cards: Kinetic soldier, Ojama trio, Dna surgery, Battle
mania ( for any emergency Solemn judgment, but this isnt a part of the
combo)

summon ( or even set) Kinetic soldier... and set all the traps face down

activate Battle Mania and chain Ojama trio so ur opponent gets 3 0 atk monsters that have to attack this turn

during the battle phase activate Dna surgery and change all monsters into warriors

so, when battling, kinetic will gain 2000 atk and def rising up to 3350
if every token gets 3350 points damage each the total amount will be 10050, more than enough to win the duel

more_horiz
Nice combo but solemn bribes can stop this Razz

more_horiz
Good Combo(:
But the chances of the EXACT situation happening is VERY Slim.
However dont get me wrong, its a good combo and I liked the first one you posted regarding the mist body.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply