Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alchemist's Study

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
LòKóS
BlackWarGreymon
Yillion
taznkid
Atticus
DefinitelyNotXrai
Skitoritto
11 posters

descriptionAlchemist's Study EmptyAlchemist's Study

more_horiz
Painting job is finaly done :D,from now on all my decks will be stored here :3

Last edited by Alhemičar on Fri May 31, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Painting is done ofc...)

descriptionAlchemist's Study EmptyRe: Alchemist's Study

more_horiz
You finally made a room. Oh Shit

more_horiz
It's a bit too red for my taste. Anyways, welcome to Slifer.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
You finally made a room. Oh Shit

Yep Sad , staying at Academy main building was cool , i wanna go back Sad.

more_horiz
Hoshi(no)Tama777 wrote:
As I sat in my room, working on some writing, I heard someone blaring their music loud enough to shake coffins. I peered out the doorway and down the hall. Sure enough, it was from the room at the end of the hall, the new one. I loaded my .357 Magnum, then made my way to the new room. I knocked three times, then kicked the door in and starting shooting the noisemaker until the sound completely died.
"You're being too loud." I said to the ruffians. Then I turned around and walked back to my room to enjoy the newly-made peace and quiet.
~Jasmine

Take heed and learn from this event...the Slifer Dorm is quite dangerous these days O-o

more_horiz
Your room is full of Rock n Roll. No me gusta. Better be Jazz.

more_horiz
You're here for, like 1 week and you didn't have a room O.o

more_horiz
@taznkid so that is why my Anhilator Metal "picture" fell off , i will keep the music down until i get a sound isolation...
@Yillion,i like Jazz but Rock N Roll is in my soul. Besides i listen more to "Plavi Orkestar" and "Piloti" than Speed Metal . If a scream wakes you up blame me D:.
@Joker i stayed in a tent just 300m from the dorm house , had to move because of the rain Sad.

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile Enjoy your stay Alchemist's Study 3974120512

more_horiz
Some actually stay Slifers for life, we have pretty decent examples of those in DA. Nevertheless, welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Yillion wrote:

(Kicks the door down)
"Did someone say Jazz?"
"Seriously though, welcome to the academy. I'm sorry you had to live outside in the wilderness for so long, I wouldn't be able to understand how much suffering you must have gone through. All you have to do to stay on my good side is keep the music to an appropriate level, NEVER let me catch you peeping on any of the female students, myself included, and don't jump in the way when I need to (Clears throat) take care of of something. Enjoy your stay. ^_^

more_horiz
Hoshi(no)Tama777 wrote:
Yillion wrote:

(Kicks the door down)
"Did someone say Jazz?"
"Seriously though, welcome to the academy. I'm sorry you had to live outside in the wilderness for so long, I wouldn't be able to understand how much suffering you must have gone through. All you have to do to stay on my good side is keep the music to an appropriate level, NEVER let me catch you peeping on any of the female students, myself included, and don't jump in the way when I need to (Clears throat) take care of of something. Enjoy your stay. ^_^

Please, as a friend/dorm-mate, stop threatening people with that gun, it isnt safe. I doubt people like living in fear that their belongings or LIVES rest in the the hands of a person with a safety-less gun. So please, retire that thing, at least for a little while, until you get that new safety. I'm just concerned. Can you understand where I'm coming from?

more_horiz
I technically can, it's just that I really don't think it would be the best idea to retire a weapon simply because of a broken safety. I'll have it tucked away someplace where I wouldn't outright be able to just whip it out and hold it to someone point-blank. For that matter, it won't take very long to get the safety fixed.

more_horiz
good to hear.

more_horiz
@Hoshi(no)Tama777 i am not that kind of guy ,as long as you keep your gun stable we won't have any problems Wink.

And yeah i just got bulletproof door and sound isolation,don't t try to kick them they are way to heavy . I enjoyed in the Willdreness :D.

more_horiz
Hoshi(no)Tama777 wrote:
Yillion wrote:

(Kicks the door down)
"Did someone say Jazz?"

Hey Alhemicar...I hope this never happens, but if I ever happen to be that "take care of something", you'll hide me right O-o

more_horiz
Yeah count on me , no one will ever find you Twisted Evil .

more_horiz
He isn't who I had in mind, I merely meant something completely different. (sheepish laugh)

more_horiz
Hoshi(no)Tama777 wrote:
He isn't who I had in mind, I merely meant something completely different. (sheepish laugh)

Oh thank goodness...so my life ISN'T in danger XD

more_horiz
----Le Bump----
Painting job is finally over :D.
All decks i make and duels i record i will post here ;0.
If you wanna have a custom Background for your room contact me here Wink.

more_horiz
Get out of this nab dorm, get into the cooler dorms Cool

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Get out of this nab dorm, get into the cooler dorms Cool

You want me to join Raw Power ? Maybe ..... but again why not skip the 2 steps and go for Abandoned o0....

more_horiz
You good?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply