Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

NDC Prison Inside (WOTNND)

+5
myfoolstep
jjh927
Unnefer
Frisky Badger
TricksterPDH5
9 posters

descriptionNDC Prison Inside (WOTNND) EmptyNDC Prison Inside (WOTNND)

more_horiz
The RP will be split into areas for organization sake. Each location has
it's own thread and anytime you RP you will need to pick a location to
post it in.
This is the inside of the New Domino City Prison.

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Mon May 13, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionNDC Prison Inside (WOTNND) EmptyRe: NDC Prison Inside (WOTNND)

more_horiz
As he reclined against the cell wall from his poor excuse for a mat, a sharp jolt went through his brain. They were becoming more and more frequent since the incident with his master, the details becoming more and more clear. He started rubbing the metal plate on the back of his head where his creator placed a chip just before he was gunned down by government officials. He could still hear his finals words echoing through his now motorized brain. He could hear every word perfectly despite being under heavy fire in the underworld of the Satellite.

"Izik, the numbers are returning. I'm placing this chip into one of the two remaining memory slots. It will take you the final memory chip. Get that memory chip and stop--"
Life suddenly enters slow motion as the gas cans rolled though. All he could see was his creator pinned to the ground and executed as Izik is kneed in the flesh section of skull, knocking him out cold.

Before he could replay the images of him entering the prison, all electricity in the prison went out. His left eye began twitching in several directions, analyzing the situation. The threat alert began to flash in his HUD from right side, but there was only a wall. In that instant, the wall blasted out of the side, showing the threat that his eye picked up. It was an odd collection of Triangles with the number 16 printed above his eyes. His brain instantly determined what he was facing, and he was ready.

"Shock Master. One of the Numbers. Why are you here?"

The Monster replied with only one small, but impacting statement,

"To take you to the memory chip."

more_horiz
Unnefer jumped out of his moth-eaten cot as the power went out in the prison he was being held in. He glanced towards one of the walls, the one he used to keep track of the days as they slipped into one another.

In the looming darkness, he couldn't see the scratches that represented his time in capture, but he didn't have to. 13 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days. Every day he thought of the numbers. It fueled him, it drove him. 13 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days, everything Unnefer loved and cared for was taken from him. 13 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days ago, his own brother came after his throne. 13 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days ago, he became human. 13 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days ago, he was killed.

He was a God then. King of the Dead. Most of his worshipers called him Osiris, but he knew another name. Only using it to walk among his people, he called himself Unnefer. Another God, his brother, Set, was jealous of the power Osiris wielded in Death, and the follows he had earned in Life. After their father, Ra, retired as King of the Gods, Osiris was appointed in his place. This pushed Set off the edge, and he hatched a plan.

At the crowning ceremony, Set presented Osiris a gift. It was a gold sarcophagus, embedded with the finest gems in all of Egypt. He urged his brother to lay in it, to make sure it was the correct fit. Being hazy with wine, Osiris did as his brother did. Set then sealed the coffin, claiming the throne for himself. Set thrust three blades into the coffin, piercing Osiris's heart, lungs, and stomach. Set then threw the sarcophagus into the river, hoping to be rid of him forever, but that was not the case.

Iris, wife of Osiris, found him later that evening, and healed him with her magic. But with his death, Osiris had lost any trace of divine power he had wielded. Not wanting to be a mockery among the Gods, he left. A little tug in his mind pointed him towards Domino City, not far from where he was found. Upon making it to the city, he was thrown into the Prison, for he had no money, and no identification to prove who he really was. That was 13 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days ago.

Unnefer shook his head, clearing the thoughts from his mind. That was then, this was now, and something was going on. He reached out towards the cell door, and surprisingly, it swung upon. Elated by the thought of his powers returning, Unnefer poked his head out of his cell. He saw that every other cell had opened, and their occupants were pouring out, rushing the guards. Shrugging, Unnefer began to leave, before a piercing white light appeared in front of him, stopping him in his tracks.

Unnefer, it is I, your father, Ra. The Solstice comes, and with it, the power to restore yourself. The Numbers have risen. Use them.

And with a flash, the light was gone. In it's place, a Duel Monsters card floated. Smiling, Unnefer grabbed Number 102: Holy Lightning Glorious Halo, slipped it into his pocket, and joined the mass of inmates trying to break free.

more_horiz
Eradic Ovita:

A dark hole emerges from a wall. A giant angel-like creature wielding a large flaming sword bursts out of it at an insane speed.

"FROM THE REAL OF DARKNESS I BRING LIGHT! THOSE WHO REJECT MY DIVINE REWARD SHALL BE OBLITERATED!"

Leviathan Dragon follows him out maintaining a similar speed before both stop.

"Are there any here who wish to face me? I must gain more power to fuel my higher purpose."

more_horiz
Unnefer's head snaps to the new explosion of light. Seeing this new creature, Glorious Halo materializes at Unnefer's right side.

Unnefer calls out, "I am Unnefer, son of Ra. My companion and I Halo seek to return ourselves to the place among the Sky. Join us, brother in light, and we can seek our purposes together. Stand in our way, and I will show you the true power of the Light!"

more_horiz
Eradic Ovita:

"If we both serve the light, I imagine we must have similar purposes. Under these circumstances, with power floating around that must be claimed for the greater good rather than allowing it to fall to those greedy and uneducated... we should side together as per your suggestion. A holy alliance in the true cause that can never fail!"

Eradic raises his sword and sets a small part of the ceiling on fire.

more_horiz
I look at around with a hardened vision. The world is red for a moment receiving the sickness of itself unto me. You tell me of a world where they don't deserve this happiness I claim for them. I walk out of into the halls of this prison I had so easily came into undetected. A vicious thread pulling euphoria doesn't guide me right now. I intend to save these people from their irony.

I am seen for the reason of my state of lust for lightened cherry drops that will be on the walls. The outburst of inmates channels throughout this area. A hectic piece of circumstance pleasing.

My eyes drip the maple of my nature. My pure realities had this hidden and when it appeared the guarding persons within the caged worlds see me as one of the guilty. They try to hold me for the safety and for the sake of everyone's future I destroy them.

It was like a lining of interjections. They gave way to existing and me passing into a dream while being conscious. I was awake frozen and incapable of helping these series of events. The people in this facility all fighting escaping toward a delusional freedom. As the disease of the world returned into it my locked in charges of hatred spilled into a stream of light.

It came to me. The cause of my today. My sight went black and white and the blocks of body and mind spinning around me.

"Kaworu Nagisa... hmm telling you this now. The Shining ... won't allow you to begin your purposes for the end. So hey if you feel like changing into some inexcusable - I'm so happy, it's unbelievable - just like the rest of us and it helps you stop being a complete selfish airhead about REALITY or whatever you call it then for god's sake do it. Masquerade tells you logic above your reason but for now 104 will taint your ways by making you do the bad...bad...bad.... Before sake and after reason this world of dueling rots grace. The tools to be of it 104 gives it to you."

I felt this damnation for the time of ugly forevers. I learned of something more.

Some of these disgraceful people were not successful in leaving the infinity of my judgement. Others begged for mercy and I allowed it. Everything would stay the same to keep the marble grave intact. This being all on this planet.

I unsheathe my duel disk in hopes of finding another of equivalent fate. The numbered beast fuzzes the grace's intuitive pull. I shift my feet upon the ground then run not knowing why I chose not to lift into the air and towards the turns of every part of these barring enclosures.

It's best to feel the dirt you are trying to eradicate you'll be the same as The Masquerade won't you Nagisa.

more_horiz
Namine exits the realm of light next to two men, one of who is claiming to be a god. As always, the smell of goodness and purity is fresh yet intoxicating. Ironically, contrasting with her blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and white blouse, Namine is not purely good. She has good intentions but is devoid of emotions.

Italic indicate thoughts

Namine: Hello boys, I am Namine. My number's goal is to destroy the world, mine however, is simply to regain my memories. I know I may seem like a bad guy because I came from the realm of darkness, but I am good and want to ally with you. Don't worry about my number, I've got him under control. My other ally is a kid named Mimgrim. He is also a good guy and I think we can work something out. However, first why don't we duel?

Volcasaurus: YOU DARE SAY YOU HAVE ME UNDER CONTROL? FOOLISH MORTAL, I CAN DESTROY YOU.
Namine: Shut up Volca, we both know that I am the more powerful of the two of us. That is why you have failed to possess me.
Volcasaurus: So you have realized my failure... I may have chosen a host oo powerful.

Namine: So, boys, let's negotiate.

more_horiz
Unnefer turns to the new arrival.

"A duel, huh? And why would an ally wish to rob me of my card? We should be out claiming other Numbers, not dueling each other. You wish to join us? What do we get in return?"

more_horiz
Namine is shocked by Unnefer's statement.

Namine: You get two more soldiers in your army of light. Furthermore, you get the power of prophecy, the harnessing of hearts, a master strategist, and entrance into instantaneous travel by the Realm of Darkness. Of course, Unnefer, if you refuse to accept me, I will simply annihilate you ad take your number.

Volcasaurus: What are you doing? I forbid you too join a goody goody group like this. Their goodness is apalling.

Namine: Shut up, pawn. You are simply a piece of my plot. These two will be quite helpful in my goals. A fool blinded by the light is simply an idiot. I may be part of the light, but I am not pure.

Volcasaurus: I knew you could not be a light one with such emptiness in your heart.

Namine: Ah, but I am from the light. I am simply attempting to gain more power to spread the light. The new deck I have created even signifies my light.

Namine: So, am I accepted?

more_horiz
I ran for sometime thinking Nagisa... I would find someone else. It seemed that I should move to another part of the city.

Nagisa sees three people speaking with one another. Two of which are shining beings and another devoid of any part of the spectrum of moralities.

"Kaworu feels like having a duel with the one who is almost of the same twilight as Nagisa." I smile to the girl. Though my head feeling clogged and prickled Kaworu... I try to find their purposes with this match.

Last edited by RendusGalybine on Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Unnefer glances at Ovita, then back to Namine.

"Fine. You may accompany us. But if you ever stray from the path of light, I will send you into the darkness."

Unnefer takes a step toward Namine and offers his hand. "I am Unnefer. Fallen Son of Ra, King of the Gods."

more_horiz
Namine: Throwing me into the dark is no simple task. I am what you people would call... a god I believe. In my plane of existence it is average, but to these fools it is special. Well, let's go destroy the repulsive darkness. Let's begin with Obito, he seemed very malignant to me.

more_horiz
Unnefer retracts his hand slowly, clenching it into a fist.

"You go to this Obito. I sense a dark presence approaching as we speak. Get me out of this iron tomb, and we shall free two more from the dark. We'll rendezvous at the Town Square when we're finished. If you have the chance, bring them into the Light."

Unnefer nods at Namine and turns around to see a distant face, unmoving in the mob. This is it, an opponent. And he has a number. Unnefer takes off in the direction of the man.

Last edited by Unnefer on Mon May 13, 2013 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
" My purpose is to save every bit of humanity. Should you ignore this necessity?" My face goes blank and I spread the barrier to my soul, a field almost impenetrable and almost never visible until shown its strength to some length, and I dash towards a man while the woman is engulfed by a darkness and is gone as it dissipates.

"I heard your conversation. The Lillum have no other prophecy than the one I shall fulfill. Now don't be shy Kaworu will teach you so that your words will mean even more."

Then my duel disk already at the ready and his eyes full of conviction. We begin a duel.

more_horiz
"I know not what you speak of, but you're in my way. I'll show you the true power of the light! Game on!"

Unnefer grabs a fallen guard's duel disc, puts it on his arm, and slides in his deck that he had hid away.

more_horiz
"Through evidence of Nagisa's actions being a masquerade of the benevolence of this world... Nagisa gives you this card 104 for your shoulders may burden with humanities even more. Kaworu's intents were pure though Nagisa believes an imprint of lies and evils will stay with Kaworu.... Kaworu thanks you and takes leave. A very dark world indeed when those of grace clash upon one another...."

Then with the solitude of self vanquishes. The body of fair and light skin, the darkened white, and the eyes red turn into Kaworu knowing Nagisa seen by all others through an older stress of body, hair as pure of any light, and eyes of same white. Kaworu's looming pull drifts Nagisa into another escape.

more_horiz
Unnefer grabs Number 104 off of the floor and slides it into is deck. At the touch of a new Number, a hieroglyph shimmers in front of Unnefer, an Ankh, the sign of life, and imprints itself on his chest. Unnefer feels a rush of energy, smiles, and exits the prison.

more_horiz
Yillion woke up in an unfamiliar place. Everywhere is wall, she started crying and hoped that she could go home safely. Suddenly a voice came out from somewhere:

- A: "So,...you have waken up, eh?"

- Yillion: "Where is this..."

- A: "Prison."

Yillion shocked. She didn't know what was going on when she fainted.

- Yillion: "Why?"

- A: "You're doubted to be a prison breaker. Some guards saw you lying on the ground so they just took you here, in my room."

- Yillion: "That's impossible! I'm innocent! Can you call them for me?"

- A: "I can't. Also, do you duel?"

- Yillion: "?...Yes?...What's the problem with that?"

- A: "We will need to duel."

- Yillion: "Aww.........Again? I'm being sick for not knowing anything about this!"

- A: "You see the electricity went out? That's because of Shock Master! We need to stop it before it takes a chip with Izik!"

|BANG!|

Suddenly, a hole in the wall appeared, with a...................

more_horiz
Ryan

...giant yellow explosion. Ryan was obviously in a fit of rage at this point and refused to listen to reason. He put his duel runner down and looked at the girl in the cell. "You! You duel! So you're going to duel me now!" he said. "Wait why are there two other holes in the wall?...nevermind, just duel me!"

more_horiz
Yillion & A

A stopped Yillion when she tried to toward the big hole.

- A: "Let me fight him first! Just one more match and I will have an another Number."

- Yillion: "So you can get back a Number?"

- A: "If you win 3, you can."

- Yillion: "What's the point of doing it? Why you guys need those Numbers?"

- A: "Just to stop Izik...You see the electricity? It went out, just because of him, and Shock Master. That guy wants a last memory chip."

- Yillion: "Is he a bad person?"

- A: "Will tell you later. Now I have to focus on getting back my number."

Yillion waited him. The air was changed, everything seemed to be more evil. And.....the duel began.

-38 minutes later-

A fell down, leaving Yillion with that guy.

Yillion: ".....I think it's time to....."

Yillion grabbed duel disk that A just used and got her deck in.

Yillion: "With only 14 cards in Extra Deck,...I believe I can win!!!"

The battle began.

|Battle|
|Yillion vs ...|

more_horiz
Ryan

"Ha! You think you can stop me? Think again! I could defeat someone like you with my eyes closed! So let's get down to business."

more_horiz
Eradic Ovita:

Eradic says nothing, and simply follows Unnefer out of the prison.

more_horiz
Ryan

As Stardust dragon disappears from the field, after winning his duel, Ryan says but one thing: "Remember kid...shoot for the stars." As people give him weird looks for actually making that terrible pun, Ryan hops on his duel runner and drives off.

more_horiz
As Ryan drove away, Yillion fell into the darkness again...Even her mind was surrounded by it.

- Yillion: "Hm...At least I can get out of here. Hey A, wake up. You OK man?"

- A: "........................."

- Guard A: "Prison Breaker detected!"

- Guard B & C: "Don't you dare to run away!"

Yillion was startled, she tried to drag A with her too, but A pushed her away.

- A: "I'm a criminal...Just...take this Duel Runner and run away..."

From A's pocket, a small thing that looked like a toys, it got bigger and bigger, now it completely looked like a Duel Runner.

|Ten Ten Ten!|
|Yillion obtained a Duel Runner|
NDC Prison Inside (WOTNND) Suzuki10

|Yillion escaped|
|Yillion became a wanted criminal|

more_horiz
In a flash, huge televisions, speakers, and blimps are all seen and heard broadcasting his message. Himura’s face could be seen from every square inch of NDC.

At that moment he began to speak. “Greetings, people of New Domino City.” He exclaimed in a bold, but calm voice. “I am happy to announce the newest event sponsored by Mangekyo Industries. This event is a tournament involving only the elite from New Domino City. These are the duelists who have made contact with, whether they are currently in possession of it or not, one of the mysterious number cards. Not much is known about these numbers other than that they are bet in duels and hold some kind of power. Mangekyo Industries has acquired one of these cards. So without further adieu, the prize for winning this tournament is called… Number 11: Big Eye! The duels for this tournament do not require the participants to bet their personal number card, but if both duelists agree, then it is allowed. The name of this tournament is the ‘Neo Visage Tournament’. Come to the duel arena to sign up, the tournament starts in three days!”

more_horiz
Kanato Takahiri

Kanato enters the building of the prison.

"Hello Officer. I'd like to report a stolen duel runner."

"A stolen duel runner? What's it look like?"

"Ergh... Here's a photo of it."

Spoiler :

"Doesn't look like any model I know. You built it?"

"Sadly, yes."

"It'll take only awhile to find. We'll look for it."

"Thank you officer!" Surprised

"While we're at it, I'll get you a ride home."

Kanato goes back to the Satellite.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum