Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Flames of War Tournament - Final Round

+15
onlyaaron17
Ryo Bakura
Jin Kazama
PabelFTW
Jun-Lian Chang
saberraider123
Train Heartnet
Linda-Senpai
The_Nameless
Frisky Badger
FSG
firestorm
mimgrim
BlackWarGreymon
Anzo
19 posters

descriptionFlames of War Tournament - Final Round EmptyFlames of War Tournament - Final Round

more_horiz
Sexy name, i know that. We all do know the March 2013 Banlist is few days ahead of us, and we all want to be prepared for it, don't we! Nothing big, nothing complicated, and nothing hard to comprehend. Simply, It's one of those small tournaments we host from time to time, main goal is to practice and learn more about the new Banlist, and of course the purpose of each tournament, no matter what are the rules or the circumstances, winning is the best achievement.

I'll write the standard rules anyways, in case some of our newcomers are not familiar with our methods and/or events.

Rules:
1. March 2013 Banlist
2. TCG Only, OCG cards/rulings are forbidden.
3. Number of cards 40-42 Maximum.
4. Default dueling system will be Dueling Network ( www.duelingnetwork.com ); however, if both players agrees, they may use a different dueling system, under the same rules.
5. Screenshots of your wins is preferable, if a problem took place after the duel, screenshots could be the answer.
6. Screenshot of your deck of your first match during the siding process after round 1 is over is preferable, in case of an accusation of infinite siding took place.

Register like the following:
DN Name:
Time Zone:

Code:

DN Name:
Time Zone:

I'm looking for at least 16 participant, will start the event even if i got lower or higher number of participants.

Participants:
1. Anzo / Anzo / +3
2. Ezio Auditore / Lutalica / +1
3. mimgrim / mimgrim / +1
4. firestorm / (EX)firestorm / +2
5. Dark Slayer / TS Edward / Unknow
6. Frisky Badger / Frisky Badger / -5
7. The_Nameless / The_Nameless / +1
8. N / Xerneas / Unknown
9. Train Hardnett / Archer / +2
10. saberraider123 / saberraider123 / Unkown
11. Jun-Lian Chang / DaidPoolX / -8
12. PabelFTW / Pabel / -5
13. Jin Kazama / Xenjin / -4
14. Ryo Bakura / Ryo Bakura / +2
15. onlyaaron17 / (UE) Taisa / -5
16. Behemoth / Behemoth / +1
17. LethalAfterZ / The Great Poohdini / +8
18. ZaneVL / Cinderella Man

Round 1:
LethalAfterZ vs. onlyaaron17
Saberraider123 vs. Jin Kazama
mimgrim vs. Behemoth
Dark Slayer vs. The_Nameless
Jun-Lian Chang vs. Ezio Auditore
Ryo Bakura vs. Firestorm
Zane VL vs. Frisky Badger
Anzo vs. N
Train hardnett vs. PabelFTW

Deadline: 10th of March.

Round 2:
Light Slayer vs. Train Hardnett
N vs. LethalAfterZ
Jin Kazama vs. Behemoth
Ryo Bakura vs. Jun-Lian Chang
Frisky Badger vs. Ezio Auditore

Deadline: 19th of March

Round 3:
Ryo Bakura: 0-1-0 (Train Hardnett, LethalAfterZ, Jin Kazama, Ezio Autidore)
LethalAfterZ: 2-0-0 (Train Hardnett, Ryo Bakura, Jin Kazama, Ezio Autidore)
Jin Kazama: 0-0-0 (Train Hardnett, Ryo Bakura, LethalAfterZ, Ezio Autidore)
Train Hardnett: 2-1-0 (Ryo Bakura, LethalAfterZ, Jin Kazama, Ezrio Autidore)
Ezio Auditore: 0-2-0 (Train Hardnett, LethalAfterZ, Ryo bakura, Jin Kazama)
- Deadline: 30th of March

Due to the odd number of remaining participants during this round, instead of the semi-finals you were expecting there will be some extra round to bring the balance to the number of participants.
  • In this round each player will have to play all of the other players mentioning above, and the players of most positive wins scores will qualify automatically for the semi-finals.

Matches:

LethalAfterZ vs. Train Hardnett
Ryo Bakura vs. Train Hardnett
LethalAfterZ vs. The Bloody Joker
Train Hardnett vs. The Bloody Joker

Final Round
LethalAfterZ vs. Train hardnett

3rd & 4th
Ryo Bakura vs. The Bloody Joker

Last edited by Perception of Reality on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 26 times in total

descriptionFlames of War Tournament - Final Round EmptyRe: Flames of War Tournament - Final Round

more_horiz
I'll be the first to sign-up for this event.

DN: DoubleTrouble
Time Zone: +3

descriptionFlames of War Tournament - Final Round EmptyRe: Flames of War Tournament - Final Round

more_horiz
DN Name: Lutalica
Time Zone: +1

more_horiz
mimgrim

more_horiz
DN Name: (EX)firestorm
Time Zone: GMT+2

more_horiz
I'm in

more_horiz
DN Name: Frisky Badger
Time Zone: -5

more_horiz
Oops the form:

DN: The_Nameless
GMT: +1

There you go :D

Last edited by The_Nameless on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
in

more_horiz
effing follow the registration form ._.

DN Name: Archer
Time Zone: GMT +2

descriptionFlames of War Tournament - Final Round Emptymessa ready to duel

more_horiz
DN Name:saberraider123
Time Zone:EST

gonna enjoy it

more_horiz
DN Name: DaidPoolX
Timezone: -8

This is going to be great!

more_horiz
DN Name: Pabel
GMT: -5

more_horiz
DN Name: Xenjin
Time Zone: -4

Yes, folks. Jin is playing in his first tournament in a long time.

more_horiz
DN Name: Ryo Bakura
Time Zone: +2

more_horiz
DN user: (UE) Taisa
Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)

more_horiz
I wannet to start this today, but will wait for a bit longer in case of others wannet to participate.

more_horiz
I'll participate.

DN: Rex Inferus
Time Zone: GMT +1 (=CET)

more_horiz
DN Name: The Great Poohdini
Time Zone: gmt 8

more_horiz
DN Name: Cinderella Man
Time Zone: GMT -4

more_horiz
Round 1 is on!

more_horiz
I lost to Bakura 2-1 , nice mirros Razz

more_horiz
Won on FS 2-1, that was one hell of a game.

more_horiz
Activity post https://i.imgur.com/bxP7a8r.png

more_horiz
Posting for activity.

more_horiz
Activity Post; was going to duel mim yesterday but I had to go somewhere else.

Will hopefully do so today.

more_horiz
didnt even see signup for this... sad times

more_horiz
Posting for activity e.e

more_horiz
Also posting activity. e.e

more_horiz
I don't care about activity status -.-

If you win you advance, you don't you stay behind.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum