Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionchain destruction karma cut combo Emptychain destruction karma cut combo

more_horiz
heres a nice combo i did recently
my opponent summoned a monster and i chained with chain destruction after that i played karma cut
chain destruction destroyed every monster of the same name as the monster summoned in my opponents deck and karma cut removes all of them from play it can be pritty useful against decks such as blackwings

descriptionchain destruction karma cut combo EmptyRe: chain destruction karma cut combo

more_horiz
mm...not that great of a combo imo. You did mess with your opponent's strategy some, but what you did along with that is much worse. You use 3 cards (Chain Destruction, Karma Cut, and a discard for Karma Cut) in order to remove from play 2 cards from the opponent's deck and 1 card on the opponent's field. Cards in the deck don't count toward card advantage, so you basically gave yourself a -2 with that combo = not good at all. It means that it took you 3 cards to essentially get rid of 1. Bad stuff as your opponent now has 2 more cards than you to keep control over the field. Card advantage isn't everything in the TCG meta like it is in the KCVDS meta, but you still can't get away with giving yourself a -2 and expect to be better off.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply