Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice! Empty~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice!

more_horiz
Behold The Boss Fire Attributes.
Test it out, Enjoy it, and just troll!

~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice! 6hsrch

description~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice! EmptyRe: ~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice!

more_horiz
Fire Fists >>> Hazy Flames

description~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice! EmptyRe: ~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice!

more_horiz
Hazy Flames <<<<< :D

more_horiz
If i xyz summon basiltrice with 5 materials my winning are over 9000! Razz
Here's my build, it is a lot different than yours Razz
~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice! KIjpyCz

more_horiz
Lutalica wrote:
If i xyz summon basiltrice with 5 materials my winning are over 9000! Razz
Here's my build, it is a lot different than yours Razz
~Hazy Flames~ All Hail Basiltrice! KIjpyCz

Very nice hybrid man, I'll give it a shot later on.

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:

Pretty good build. You don't need firedog tho. It can only summon hippogriff and cerberus, and neither of them can make an xyz with firedog. I'd drop both firedgog for 1 Haze Glory, and either a Solemn Judgment or The Seal of Orichalos. Seal with Manticore=boss.

more_horiz
LoveTaker wrote:
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:

Pretty good build. You don't need firedog tho. It can only summon hippogriff and cerberus, and neither of them can make an xyz with firedog. I'd drop both firedgog for 1 Haze Glory, and either a Solemn Judgment or The Seal of Orichalos. Seal with Manticore=boss.

Sure thing man, thanks for the suggestions, I will drop the dogs and test those right away. I have to really try seal though.

more_horiz
good build nice looking build honestly Smile cant wait to see it in action

more_horiz
@lovetaker: why add ori when it blockes your extra deck?

more_horiz
Dropping dogs either for torrentials' or pot of dualitys' not quite sure yet.

more_horiz
Lutalica wrote:
@lovetaker: why add ori when it blockes your extra deck?

2700 attack manticore, can't be targeted, hard to run over, and can protect itself from destruction. And your other hazes won't be able to be attacked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply