Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA good combo to destroy cards in you're opp deck EmptyA good combo to destroy cards in you're opp deck

more_horiz
if you have a good traps like negate atack,threatening roar that negates all you're opp atack even swords of revealing light and you you have 3 needle worms on the field and a morphing jar and you activate they're
eff you can destroy up to 20 cards from those 4 monsters and if you have
card destruction on the field and you activate it you're opp will have max 25 cards send to the grave and you can activate gravekeepers servent
that in some turnes will destroy many cards in you're opp deck

THIS combo worked for me but i didn't had card destruction so i only destroyed 20 Smile

descriptionA good combo to destroy cards in you're opp deck EmptyRe: A good combo to destroy cards in you're opp deck

more_horiz
Awesome
and lame hehehehe Laughing

descriptionA good combo to destroy cards in you're opp deck EmptyRe: A good combo to destroy cards in you're opp deck

more_horiz
Didn't get it really....

more_horiz
it's a nice combo
what's the chances of getting all those on the field Razz
Swords of Revealing Lights, Card Destruction and Morphing Jar r limited
so it makes it hard to make xD

more_horiz
Oh ok now I get it. You can aslo use crush card virus that should destroy 3 or 4 monsters...

more_horiz
Where's the combo? That's a strategy. Killing your opponent's deck by Needle Worms, Morphing Jar and card destruction. Everyone makes this for a milling deck....

more_horiz
Ok it destroys many cards in your openent's deck..
But tell me what is the chance of having all these cards in your hand.
And of course that is not combo
but good strategy.^^

more_horiz
Where's the combo? That's a strategy. Killing your opponent's deck by Needle Worms, Morphing Jar and card destruction. Everyone makes this for a milling deck....

wait hes not saying its a card combo exactly. in his title it says good combo to use on opponent, which prolly means it is meant to use those cards in a combo which wudnt exactly make it a strategy. its more like both. if thats understandable if nto tell me and ill say it better.

more_horiz
i seen this combo been done by me:D
well you can add " giant trunade" and use it on the feild to get your swords back to hand meaning more stall turns and more chances for your combo :D

more_horiz
Kyosuke Kiryu wrote:
i seen this combo been done by me:D
well you can add " giant trunade" and use it on the feild to get your swords back to hand meaning more stall turns and more chances for your combo :D

agreed,also i would say 3 book of moon,3 book of eclypse, and other cards that work for a milling deck.

more_horiz
Aweeesome!!!
HAhahaah..
Destroy your oppenent deck (25 cards!)
Its good
I rate:3/5

more_horiz
i used a deck destruction deck before and i tell u kira its 1/1000000 chance to get ur 3 needle worms with Swords on field plus i agree thats not a combo i have done a combo by using spear cretin it brings back dead worms but u will not be able to have 3 of them u have to be extremly lucky xD

more_horiz
This is necroposting. This is considered Spam.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply