Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJJ's ATAD 29: Banishing EmptyJJ's ATAD 29: Banishing

more_horiz
This one is about how you can use banishing cards to your advantage. And this has multiple captain obviouses so I'll just do one and let neko handle the rest.

Spoiler :

Off you go, nubs.

descriptionJJ's ATAD 29: Banishing EmptyRe: JJ's ATAD 29: Banishing

more_horiz
For the record i wanted to see if anyone noticed I didn't post any more because noone commented. ATAD suspended again, probably for good this time.

more_horiz
What do we do with your said ATAD? Also, if I may add onto this. Is it me, or have i've heard that oddly more banished decks are played on unrated (which probably peopling trolling the testers). What would be weaknesses of the deck revolving around Necroface, and what sort of build would you revolve around it?

more_horiz
Captain Obvious says:

Return from the Different Dimension and D.D. Survivor can be used in Macro decks.

more_horiz
Many good decks rely on abusing Banished for +'s.

Most famous one is Heroes + Miracle Fusion + Ehero the Shining.

more_horiz
I also think that "chaos world/banish Dragons" were ok last format. Anyone run that? Well I mean it did last a small while in the beginning when CD came out.

more_horiz
Now, while Chaos decks can be very efficient, going up against those kinds of decks is why I side a few copies of Imperial Iron Wall and/or Necrovalley. Those cards are practically the kiss of death for those decks, as it renders their strategies useless. Then, they're left with a bunch of useless low-attack monsters and high-attack monsters that they can't even summon.

Toss a few copies of those cards in your deck, and you can violently beat the bloody innards out of a Chaos Dragon deck, and watch their intestinal tract, bladder, and kidneys fly across the room.

-Xixima

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply