Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOcean Current  EmptyOcean Current

more_horiz
I've done many decks, but one my favorite so far has been this one, it's a water deck. Nothing really interesting in it though, but many tactics and strategies can be done and I won't say it's flawless, I have lost a few times with it, but it's a really good deck I might say.

Normal Monsters

(Not really that big, but it's something.)

x1 Gagagigo

Effect Monsters

x1 Amphibious Bugroth MK-3

x1 Silent Abyss

x2 Mobius the Frost Monarch

x1 Maiden of the Aqua

x2 Yomi Ship

x1 Ocean Dragon Lord Neo-Daedalus

x2 Levia-Dragon Daedalus

x1 Penguin Soldier

x1 Mermaid Knight

x3 Mother Grizzly

x2 Fenrir

x1 Star Boy

x3 Warrior of Atlantis

x1 Unshaven Angler

x1 Granadora

Spell Cards

x3 Legendary Ocean

x2 Swords of Revealing Light

x1 Umiiruka

x1 Salvage

x1 Moray of Greed (Could be substituted for one "Big Wave Small Wave")

Trap Cards

x1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

x2 Dimensional Prison

x2 Tornado Wall

x1 Dark Bribe

x1 Call of the Haunted

x1 Ordeal of a Traveler
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you think that this deck might need some adjustments, I'd be glad to hear them! I'd really like to improve this deck, and hopefully you all will like it, thanks :D.

Last edited by Magna Deum on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionOcean Current  EmptyRe: Ocean Current

more_horiz
It all depends in which direction you want to put the water deck. Personally, my favourite water deck revoles around superancient deepsea king coelecanth and royal swamp eel. Regardless, ditch the vanilla. Non-effect monsters are useless in current games unless there are effects based around them; there are plenty more fish in the sea (Get it?) when it comes to high attack monsters and, as such, plenty of them have good effects.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
It all depends in which direction you want to put the water deck. Personally, my favourite water deck revoles around superancient deepsea king coelecanth and royal swamp eel. Regardless, ditch the vanilla. Non-effect monsters are useless in current games unless there are effects based around them; there are plenty more fish in the sea (Get it?) when it comes to high attack monsters and, as such, plenty of them have good effects.

Well, I could always switch Gagagigo and Granadora, for some other Super Ancient monsters. This deck actually visualizes in the destruction of the field with the Levia-Dragons and direct attack. Warriors of Atlantis which I never play, are used for another Legendary Ocean once I discard it.

Other field cards like Umiiruka, are used with Star Boy to give an attack bonus to all my monsters of 1000 attack points!

I prefer having a deck that supports each other, rather then a deck filled with cards that supports one monster. If that monster is destroyed, it's like you ain't having much more to do. A Dimensional Prison will keep it out of play, and will result useless.

But thank you really much, I'll take in mind your tips :D.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply