Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA HERO's magical act. EmptyA HERO's magical act.

more_horiz
- 15 -
\\\ Dark Magician ///
\\\ Elemental HERO Prisma ///
\ Elemental HERO Stratos /
\\\ Effect Veiler ///
\\\ Tour Guide From the Underworld ///
\ Sangan /
\ Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning /

__
- 16 -
\\\ Swing of Memories ///
\\ E - Emergency Call //
\\ Dark Magic Attack //
\\ Mystical Space Typhoon //
\\\ Pot of Duality ///
\ Book Of Moon /
\ Dark Hole /
\ Reinforcement of the Army /
\ Heavy Storm /
\ Monster Reborn /
__
- 9 -
\\\ Call of The Haunted ///
\\ Solemn Warning //
\\ Torrential Tribute //
\ Starlight Road /
\ Solemn Judgement /
__
- Extra -

\ Dark Flare Knight /
\
Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Boundary /
\ Scrap Dragon /
\ Stardust Dragon /
\ Ally of Justice Catastor /
\ Black Rose Dragon /
\ Daigusto Emeral /
\ Gaia Dragon, The Thunder Charger /
\ Lavalval Chain /
\ Leviair, The Sea Dragon /
\ Number 11: Big Eye /
\ Number 17: Leviathan Dragon /
\ Number 39: Utopia /
\ Number 50: Black Corn /
\ Wind-Up Zenmaines /

descriptionA HERO's magical act. EmptyRe: A HERO's magical act.

more_horiz
I had a friend that ran a deck like this 2 years ago, back when Card of Safe Return was around. I like this style: its pretty consistent, has good control and is an excellent beatdown deck.

I would suggest tossing in a Miracle Synchro Fusion in the Side Deck, or a Super Polymerization. Though you'll want Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste for that.

Also, I love the Dark Magician! You just became my favourite new Slifer.

more_horiz
Nottu wrote:
I had a friend that ran a deck like this 2 years ago, back when Card of Safe Return was around. I like this style: its pretty consistent, has good control and is an excellent beatdown deck.

I would suggest tossing in a Miracle Synchro Fusion in the Side Deck, or a Super Polymerization. Though you'll want Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste for that.

3 Swing of Memories feels kind of...meh to me. I feel like I should be trying to find room for a [A HERO LIVES] or two in here, or something.

I just don't end up getting my Dark Magicians in the graveyard fast enough to warrant 3 Swings and 3 Calls.

more_horiz
Nottu wrote:

it is literally impossible that you have a friend who ran this deck 2 years ago because tour guide wasnt released

more_horiz
germanfan23 wrote:
Nottu wrote:

it is literally impossible that you have a friend who ran this deck 2 years ago because tour guide wasnt released

the deck isnt just tour guide xD he means that he run the deck but with his build

more_horiz
germanfan23 wrote:
Nottu wrote:

Ahem, I said a deck LIKE this one. I can link it to you if you want.

more_horiz
Nottu wrote:
germanfan23 wrote:
Nottu wrote:

Ahem, I said a deck LIKE this one. I can link it to you if you want.
Some people are gifted with what I like to call 'selective eyesight'.

more_horiz
True true. I love this deck all the same CureSunny Smile

more_horiz
what's the DFK for? just to dump Dark Magician with Prisma's eff?

more_horiz
That is the idea. Use it to dump Magician, use Dark Magic Attack, revive Dark Magician, swing for over 4k.

more_horiz
Aludra used a deck like this a couple years ago. She ran 3 knights title and one knight to blow things up. It's easy to use with prisma if you run one rota and three e-call. You can run snipe hunter as well since you probably don't want to draw dark magician. There is also the option of running a set of allius and spark if you use the calls. It gives you another set of options to work with.

Sorry if you didn't like any of that. Aldy used a deck similar to this one but hers was quite different.

more_horiz
How dare you call my name here minny Evil or Very Mad

well since i am here and dark magician is my favourite maybe i can help this deck

-3TGU & 1Sangan (I cant see any reason they're here even sangan dont have any target except TGU or veiler)
-1 Swing of memories(3 is just too much)
-1 darkmagic attack
-1 MST (1 HS 1MST and 1 Dark magic atack should be enough)
-1 veiler(side)
-3 duality(slowing you down)
-2 Coth(swing is better 1 enough)
-1 starlight road
-1 dark magician

+2 alius
+2 spark
+1 EMergency call/a hero lives
+1 super poly
+1 Miracle fusion
+1 Honest
+2 Knights title
+1 Dark magician knight

hopes that helps

more_horiz
Anyone going to suggest Diamond Dude? Let's you pitch a Title, get a free Knight next turn.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
Anyone going to suggest Diamond Dude? Let's you pitch a Title, get a free Knight next turn.

need another build tough, with psz, and another destiny hero with destiny draw,

more_horiz
I'm not sure why you want her to add Neos Alius and Spark. Care to clarify please? Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply