Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionthe infinite LADD style Emptythe infinite LADD style

more_horiz
um..actually,i already posted this combo in BC,anyway...

first,you need both herald of creation and treeborn frog in your grave(not that hard do), foolish burial can help.........

now,lets say your LADD is destroyed by battle......effect.......get your herald of creation back into the field.............now.......your turn....since your dont have any m/t cards in your field.......u got your frog..........activate herald's effect..get your LADD..........tribute both of them(frog and herald).............and BAM!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER LIGHT AND DARKNESS DRAGON...............just continue repeating the cycle for an infinite LADD COMBO!!!!!!>.....................

descriptionthe infinite LADD style EmptyRe: the infinite LADD style

more_horiz
pretty good

No its very good

I like this a lot!

I always thought Treeborn frog = Death of LADD but i realize it causes its re-birth too

more_horiz
ehehe,the only problem with this combo is................. when the time you bring out your herald via LADD.......there will be chances that your opponent can still attack,lets say your opponent has 2 monster,1 monster attacked my LADD.........destroyed by battle..........effect......bring out herald...........the other monster attack...........destroyed my herald............runied the combo Smile..

more_horiz
Ya

Like every combo this has a weakness

But its not impossible to prevent....U can use traps and spells to prevent that attack... That would not be so tough

more_horiz
actually.....it is(that hard).note that LADD clears up your field before bringing out your herald.........Smile,leaving you m/tless............

waboku,roar,other cards like than can do this protecting stuff,... but not likable to use.....just 4 dat?? ehehehe........

honest would work.....but too bad KCVDS doesnt have it.........

more_horiz
Ladd will negate effects -anyway-.

more_horiz
I've made a LaDD deck using that Herald of Creation / Treeborn Frog combo before. It's very fun, but tough to be consistent with the deck if only because the entire strategy revolves around those 3 cards and LaDD is pretty much unsearchable.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply