Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPro vs Amateur. EmptyPro vs Amateur.

more_horiz
Well hi everybody.
This is my first article and I'm going to write it based on my own dueling experience.
I want to clearify that for doing what this article says will not ensure your victory of the duel but it will help to avoid many mistakes.

Today i gonna explain what you have to do if you face a pro duelist in a duel.
The article will be divided by 3 big points.

1)Staying focused.

One of the biggest mistakes that the amateur duelists make when dueling a pro, is that they think that they have to prove something to him, or that they will look like somekind of "noob" if they do a wrong move or something like that. Don't think like that, dueling a pro is like dueling any other duelist, the only thing that changes is that is a harder opponent but nothing more. Think that your meta is making his life points 0, nothing more.

2)Don't be affraid.
When you duel a pro, you will see that his moves and combos look like perfects, but it's not like that. They are goods but not perfects. Something that happens many times is that he make his move, he set to spell/trap cards and set a monster and he still having a lot of cards in his hands, and you start to think:
-What cards could he have in his hands?
-Could that be solemn judgement, or maybe mirror force?
-What kind of effect could have that face-down monster?
Well the reality is that surely he has really good cards in his hand, cause a pro have a really good deck and not many times he has dead draws, and 50% sure that face down spell/trap will be mirror force, or solemn judgement, or maybe bottomless trap hole. Yes is like that, a pro always have good cards to play, but don't be affraid of making your move. If you don't force him to use his cards you will never be able to win, force him to use that mirror force or that solemn, or to decrease the number of cards in his hands. That will help you alot.

3)Use your cards wisely.
When you are going to make a move, or make a combo, think it twice, think of every possibility before making it. Always think that he surely has something to prevent a big summon or a good spell, try to not use your best combo very quickly, and when he has used his counter cards then make your best combo.

Well that's all i have and can say.
I hope this will help you in your future duels.

Good bye.

L.

descriptionPro vs Amateur. EmptyRe: Pro vs Amateur.

more_horiz
OK, L, you will receive a warning, you already know that only Article Team Members can post articles... if you want to join the team PM me with an Article(other than this).
When you are a member of the team I will unlock this topic.
Any person who posts after me, will also be punished.

more_horiz
Unkown, I am reversing your warning. L is doing this for TCP.

more_horiz
ok
Anyone who wants to post an Article for TCP pls mention it in ur topic title to avoid confusion

more_horiz
Very well. L, you should of mentioned that it WAS for the TCP.
Topic Closed, untill L is certified.

more_horiz
Hm. This is a solid article. I like it much better than the other article you made.

9/10.

You pass with a 15/20.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply