Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionis there a deck that stops special summons?(nid help) Emptyis there a deck that stops special summons?(nid help)

more_horiz
well, except from skill drain deck (which can negate monster with eff to ss)

are there other possible deck builds where in i can disable the opponent from special summoning monsters?

descriptionis there a deck that stops special summons?(nid help) EmptyRe: is there a deck that stops special summons?(nid help)

more_horiz
Well...
Sounds like you are looking for a good old fashioned Anti-Meta Beatdown. You have Rai-Oh to stop Inherent summons, Dyna to destroy the Special Summons, and Vanity's Fiend to prevent them. If you so desire, I can pass on a deck list of an average one.

descriptionis there a deck that stops special summons?(nid help) EmptyRe: is there a deck that stops special summons?(nid help)

more_horiz
you also could use chaos hunter because that helps against almost every meta deck because it makes it that your opponent can't banish monsters (no bls, chaos sorc, rabbit, gates of dark world, etc.)

more_horiz
nice..i want a deck liek this cuz i always get pissed off with six samurais, inzekters and glad beast...

more_horiz
Vers Ophion (does not negate the effect to special summon, but u cant special summon lvl 5 or higher mosnters lol.)

Or Krystia!

more_horiz
rock stun

more_horiz
Anti-Meta would be the best choice, they run cards like fossil dyna pachycephalo and that stops special summons altogether.

more_horiz
Staxx wrote:
rock stun

he said it all right here rock stun would be one of the best options for you becuase it can stop a wide vareity of things and still be very consitent

main cards of the deck would be

koaki meriu gaurdian x 3
koaki meriu sandman x 3
koaki meriu wall x 3

those 3 card above me make the core of the deck other good cards are grand mole, dyna, jutsu master ect.......

more_horiz
nope best thing out there right now is verz deck(my main atm)

verz ophion just pro
Spoiler :

2 Level 4 "Verz" or "Steelswarm" monsters
While this card is face-up on the field with Xyz Material, neither player can Special Summon Level 5 or higher monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 "Infestation" Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

more_horiz
Vanity Macro Anti-Meta pretty much shuts them down completely.

more_horiz
hehe.. thnx for hte suggestios... and btw i came up with a deck that pretty much shuts down most deck... here the link masters :D

http://www.duelacademy.net/t11594-annoying-or-not

(am i allow to post links here?)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply