Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat the hell did Konami do???!!!!! EmptyWhat the hell did Konami do???!!!!!

more_horiz
Ok folks, some really really sad news. They decided to create something broken again for the Tour Guide *****.

What the hell did Konami do???!!!!! 100296

effect:

Spoiler :

Got ya, so how broken do you think it is??

descriptionWhat the hell did Konami do???!!!!! EmptyRe: What the hell did Konami do???!!!!!

more_horiz
did u use google images to find the pic to put in the card ? xD

descriptionWhat the hell did Konami do???!!!!! EmptyRe: What the hell did Konami do???!!!!!

more_horiz
might aswell add: when this card is summoned, you win the match

more_horiz
> Special Summon a "From the Underworld".

From where?

more_horiz
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/250342-a-tour-from-the-underworld/
someone made a whole deck.

more_horiz
train wrote:

Exodia

more_horiz
Lol I thought this was real at first xD

more_horiz
Someone is on his way to get some nice ban image above his avatar soon i believe ._.

more_horiz
train wrote:

Your sig is sick, it's the best sig i ever seen

more_horiz
DesignerDrugs wrote:
train wrote:

Your sig is sick, it's the best sig i ever seen

gotta catch them all :I

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply