Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnother way to rank up EmptyAnother way to rank up

more_horiz
Well, I know you all have the duel arena and everything, so I was wondering if you can rank up by having a certain amount of DP, or RP or whatever you all call it. I mean the currency we earn for winning duels in the academy duel arena. That'd be much easier.

descriptionAnother way to rank up EmptyRe: Another way to rank up

more_horiz
We are currently coming up with a new ranking system, before you post read other suggestions, your's might have already been answered.

more_horiz
Hmm...... Sorry. I'll check.

more_horiz
Thanks for your suggestion nova. As long as they keep coming I'm happy. There is always some things we can improve. Unfortunately like Exiled said, testing system is in work atm, needs some coding to finish it.

DPs were used long before to rank up, but as they are not hard to get even without any skill (you duel weak people to get DP or you are so good at gfx that you get offer to be a GFX artist in DA and open up your own GFX shop and then you earn lots of DP without having to be good at dueling.), its not good for DA to have ranking up like that.

more_horiz
Ok. I understand....... So, now I ask..... The current way to rank up, how do we do that?

more_horiz
Starter Guide? Read it Razz It took me time to write so I don't have to repeat it to every new member. Just add to it DA League as one more way to rank up. At the end of season there will be few top duelists ranked up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum