Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhelp with building t.g. stun deck Emptyhelp with building t.g. stun deck

more_horiz
so im trying to build a t.g. stun deck but the farthest ive gotten is 15 monsters .___. and they are

reborn tengu x 3
t.g. rush rhino x 3
t.g. striker x 3
t.g. warewolf x 3
TKR x 3

basicly i have 5 spaces left for monsters but i just cant figure out what to use ._. also ive seeen alot of t.g. deck go trap heavy even in this format would that be a good idea to do or should i just go the way i usualy do and use mostly spells with 5 - 7 traps

any help would be very apreciated also you dont have toi suggest spell/traps as i know whats needed there XD though you still can if you want you jusut ont have to im mainly having problems with decidng on monsters ._.

descriptionhelp with building t.g. stun deck EmptyRe: help with building t.g. stun deck

more_horiz
well, you want to take out 1 rai-oh.

+2 starlight
+2 mystical space
+3 horn of the phantom beast (draw power... awesome card)
+2 solemn warning
+1 solemn judgment
+1 trap dustshoot
+2 bottomless trap hole
+1 monster reborn
+1 dark hole
etc. etc.

put in staples (mirror force, torrential, etc.)

descriptionhelp with building t.g. stun deck EmptyRe: help with building t.g. stun deck

more_horiz
You really only need 13-15 monsters in T.G. Stun. Generally, people only play 2 Strikers. Either Rai-Oh or Barbaros is then also used. Sometimes even 2 of each.

As Harb suggested, just throw in a lot of backrows. I have like 20 traps in mine.

more_horiz
i have seen t.g. stun decks with 13-15 cards but ive also seen some with more and some that use wanhu though i always like to try and give my own twist to decks i build but what ive decided what i want to try and do is have a t.g. stun deck that can bring buster blader out easily but still keep the theme of the t.g. stun deck would that at all be possible?

more_horiz
Bringing out buster blader isnt that hard with T.G.'s, but I wouldn't think it would be that good with T.G stun, you can do it really easy though with warwolf and striker

more_horiz
ok heres the full deck now and from what ive used of it i like it and i know its not 13-15 monsters but eh i always give my own twist to decks or try to at least

help with building t.g. stun deck Mm64A

more_horiz
bump

i really want some help witht his deck people >_<

also im considreirng taking out/siding TKR due to the fact he hast been doing really good for me ._. while barbs (my nickname for the beast king) has been such a huge lifsaver for me that im thinking of putting him at 3 along with another skill drain ._. so comments please

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply